AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-16-2019, 08:22 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]RIP Roma you will always remembered  Sagrin

Well said. I cannot stand them. Their fans ?. They are awful.
Ranieri basically confirming that, no CL = Roma back to mediocrity where they belong haha
In the meantime, Mihajlovic has been doing an extremely admirable job at Bologna.
Juventus lost Sagrin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin What a day  Devilol
Too late too little.
Still, any day that Ladri loses is a good day.
Sturaro & Pandev the goal scorers..
Glad they lost. Didn't want them to be undefeated all season
I don't think they cared anyway. They already had an unbeaten season in 2011-12. They probably don't even care that much about winning the scudetto.
Napoli currently leading comfortably against Roma which does us a favour after our loss yesterday
(03-31-2019, 03:33 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli currently leading comfortably against Roma which does us a favour after our loss yesterday

I had a hunch this would happen but I went with a draw instead.  If you think we're bad off just look at Roma.  What a fucking dumpster fire