AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd also like to point out Milan product Simone Verdi had a game today. I know his career hasn't panned out well but he's still only 26
Should also be noted Atalanta has moved into fifth and just three points from fourth
Lazio is a bigger threat with two games in hand. We also have another game against them at San Siro.
(03-31-2019, 04:20 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Lazio is a bigger threat with two games in hand. We also have another game against them at San Siro.

I'm more worried about Atalanta than Lazio considering the form they've been in
you may have missed something then. lazio is red hot recently.
(03-31-2019, 04:58 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]you may have missed something then. lazio is red hot recently.

Why?  Owning Parma & Roma isn't saying much.  They drew Fiore & Milan.  Lost to Sevilla.  Not red hot at all
Last 5 games

[Image: 79F8kvH.png]
I went last five games period
Lol Frosinone - what purpose do they even serve? Are we going to be moving to an 18 team Serie A? I can't remember what happened to that discussion
(03-31-2019, 07:21 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Frosinone - what purpose do they even serve? Are we going to be moving to an 18 team Serie A? I can't remember what happened to that discussion

They did almost beat us back in December.  Sagrin