AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuck Icardi. Fuck Inter. Fuck their party. Big Grin
Atalanta scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes against Bologna. As resilient and impressive as Bologna has been under Mihajlovic, I don't think they can help us out. Icon_lol2
(04-04-2019, 08:59 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Atalanta scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes against Bologna. As resilient and impressive as Bologna has been under Mihajlovic, I don't think they can help us out. Icon_lol2
Funny thing which i saw today that Gianluca Mancini(Atalanta defender) has scored same number of goals as Suso
The Serie A referees designator Nicola Rizzoli, president of @AIA_it Marcello Nicchi will meet Gattuso (Leonardo could attend as well) during tomorrow’s referees-Serie A coaches reunion to admit Michael Fabbri’s errors in Juve-Milan [Sky]

LOL
We gave the match to Juve but we are sorry. I would ban refs from all functions except the matches themselves cause we have no choice Tongue
Is this a joke?? Haha

Instead of appologizing, they should ban some of these damn refs. Instead, we see them workimg games every weekend. There are 2 possibilities.
1) they are incompetent, which means they should be dropped to the regional leagues until (if ever) they become competent
2) they are crooked and need to be gotten rid of

Either way, they should not be officiating any Serie A games any time soon.
Crazy, yet predictable calcio. I knew Lazio was gonna level when I seen +6
Inter 0:0 Atalanta
Lazio 2:2 Sassuolo

We still control our own fate after all. What a relief.
(04-07-2019, 06:56 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy, yet predictable calcio.  I knew Lazio was gonna level when I seen +6

Things could be worse. I am content with what pans out this weekend.
If you look at our remaining schedule, very difficult considering the amount of teams vying for CL and teams avoiding relegation