AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Sandro's handball yesterday wasn't a PK because it was judged by the ref to be "involuntary"...but Locatelli's today was (ball him him on the hip and bounced up to the back of his upper arm....so if we are going to talk about involuntary, then this was the definition of it)!!!!!

Welcome to Italian Football ladies ans gentleman!
(04-07-2019, 06:59 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Things could be worse. I am content with what pans out this weekend.

As long as we're in CL, fuck it
(04-07-2019, 07:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]So Sandro's handball yesterday wasn't a PK because it was judged by the ref to be "involuntary"...but Locatelli's today was (ball him him on the hip and bounced up to the back of his upper arm....so if we are going to talk about involuntary, then this was the definition of it)!!!!!

Welcome to Italian Football ladies ans gentleman!

Now you are talking crazy. You do realize that you are talking about giving a penalty against Juventus right? Do you not realize that they could probably murder someone and still get away? O O
lets take last 8 games as FINAL starting vs Lazio. Smile
Anyone saw Rizzoli's statements today?? I've never seen so many contradictions in 1 interview. Why is it so difficult for these imbeciles to say they made an error?!?!?!

He is saying Locatelli's arm was not in a natural position so that's why he was penalized. When asked about Sandro's, he got all philosophical about defenders guarding an area or some shit like that. Something about not increasing the volume/size of your body! What the fuck is this guy on??? Sandro's handball was the definition of unnatural arm positioning and making his body bigger. To make things worse, he was far enough from the ball to where he had time to react.

On the Mandzukic incident, he said some shit about how it wasn't violent and that's why VAR didn't intervene. Who the fuck is this guy to say violent or not? You kick out at someone while on the ground = violent!!!! Especially when the player in question is Mandzukic who is known to always be in conflict with players...aka known to be a cunt!!!!

I swear...I thought that they were at least going to admit fault and move on. Except, he just made everything worse. Why are reporters not demanding action? Why are they not calling him out?? These answers are not acceptable and Italian football is suffering. These turds need to answer for this shit!
The inconsistency is unreal. 1 day a certain incident is not a pk (Sandro). The next, it is a pk (Locatelli). 1 week certain behavior is not violent (Bonucci basically heabutting a ref). The next, arguing with the ref gets you sent out (Higuain vs Juventus).

Give me a break. If Italians wanna fix their football, they need to demand justice and when assholes like Rizzoli wanna stuff their dick in people's face and tell them it's candy instead....they need to be called out and put in their place!!!

I have never been this frustrated with Italian football and refereeing. It's honestly for the 1st time in my life making me not want to follow this shit league. As Xu said, after 25 years of following Milan it's almost impossible to stop, but it is so damn frustrating.
I was expecting an apology out of this meeting. What happened was pretty adding insult to injury. They are basically announcing that Ladri can and will get away with anything.

That's why we so desperately need to go back to UCL. There are also a lot of corruption and crap against us, but in Italy it is just insane. Angry
to be honest, Im not sure the purpose of the meeting.. so whats next? Fabbri wont be officiating remaining of our matches? he failed to see the whole pic/ situation,did he realise that those officials didnt just f*** up in that game?

first time I felt sick about the league and thought the level is as bad as the one in my country.
Still not watched last nights Bologna v Cheivo match. Managed to avoid knowing the score.
Montella is Fiorentina's new manager
Speaking of reunions, would they take Montolivo back too?