AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-15-2019, 09:33 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw that Atalanta had 34 shots, while Empoli had 3. LOL.

Empoli GK won MOTM with 17 saves
[Image: Ata%20Emp_zps1tjwlmu6.jpg]

I was wrong. Big Grin
He's on loan from Fiore
EMPOLI and SPAL are Milan B team Wink
Rankings :
3 - Inter - 60 points
4 - Milan - 55 points
5 - Roma - 54 points
6 - Atalanta - 53 points
7 - Torino - 50 points
8 - Lazio - 49 points (-1 game)
9 - Samp - 48 points

This week-end, the following games are scheduled :
Parma - Milan
Bologna - Samp
Genoa - Torino
Lazio - Chievo
Inter - Roma
Napoli - Atalanta

We should expect a win from Samp and Lazio. I don't know what to think about Torino. Let's imagine they win.
I couldn't care less about joining Inter this season, we just need CL so badly, so the best result for us would be a win for Inter against Roma. Napoli will need to do the job too against Atalanta.

If that had to happen this way, the rankings would become :
3 - Inter - 63 points
4 - Milan - 58 points
5 - Roma - 54 points
6 - Atalanta - 53 points
7 - Torino - 53 points
8 - Lazio - 52 points (-1 game)
9 - Samp - 51 points

That would offer us a 4 point margin over Lazio (if they win their game in hand) and 5 point margin over Roma.
Despite our so called bad record against the big teams, the good old rule of the direct confrontations is again used this year, and we have the advantage against all our followers (except Torino we still have to play again). That means if we have the same amount of points at the end, we are the ones taking the spot.
Well done to Empoli last night. Like i said though, I am not looking at Atalantas results from our point of view. If i did it would be looking down.
Juve has inquired about Conte
Inter too.
(04-17-2019, 08:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Juve has inquired about Conte

Didn't Allegri say that he would stay?
(04-17-2019, 10:29 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Allegri say that he would stay?

Yes but Juve could still part ways