AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that Udinese had their chances against Lazio this afternoon. Hit the bar right before Lazio scored, then scored an own goal. In the second half, missed the penalty.

But they somehow managed to steal a point from us. Angry

At least we now own head-to-head over Roma, Atalanta, and Lazio. Okmilan
Most important thing is taking care of business and not worrying about what other teams are doing.  Hopefully our team has that mindset
True. I am thankful that we still have the control of our own fate.
https://app.football-italia.net/index.ht...u=news-all

Anyone see this????? This was during Lazio's game vs Udinese! You are going to tell me that NOT ONE official figure from the league heard this?????? Not ONE media outlet got a hold of this to report it??? What a joke!!! And they want to "prosecute" Kessie and Bakayoko for holding Acerbi's jersey as a joke....but it looks like they HOPE that nobody heard this bullshit and that it doesn't come out!

I hope they suspend that entire fascist crowd for the rest of the season! EVERYONE! Not just the curva. That's the only way to put a stop to this primitive bullshit in that country. It seems like untill everyone (guilty or not) suffers, nothing will change. Maybe THEN the "innocent" will raise their voice and "talk" back to the curva and whistle them out when they start their bullshit.

Fuck Nazio!!
No, Nazio and their fans will be fine; at most, they will be fined, but it will be quietly swept under the rug.

This is Italy!
the video is already viral on social media I believe, and if no firm action taken, its a shame!
(04-18-2019, 09:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]https://app.football-italia.net/index.ht...u=news-all

Anyone see this????? This was during Lazio's game vs Udinese! You are going to tell me that NOT ONE official figure from the league heard this?????? Not ONE media outlet got a hold of this to report it??? What a joke!!! And they want to "prosecute" Kessie and Bakayoko for holding Acerbi's jersey as a joke....but it looks like they HOPE that nobody heard this bullshit and that it doesn't come out!

I hope they suspend that entire fascist crowd for the rest of the season! EVERYONE! Not just the curva. That's the only way to put a stop to this primitive bullshit in that country. It seems like untill everyone (guilty or not) suffers, nothing will change. Maybe THEN the "innocent" will raise their voice and "talk" back to the curva and whistle them out when they start their bullshit.

Fuck Nazio!!

Lazio fans are world's biggest racist fans. They still live in the era of 1930s. They were chanting "This Banana is for Bakayoko". If this would have been English FA they would have banned them in first place for remaining season.
SMS just got himself sent off for kicking Chievo player... talking about kicking a player..
Merda is now losing 0:1 at San Siro against Roma. The one time that we need them to win....

And el Shaarawy out of all the people scored. Not the first time he hurt us...
(04-20-2019, 08:08 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Merda is now losing 0:1 at San Siro against Roma. The one time that we need them to win....

And el Shaarawy out of all the people scored. Not the first time he hurt us...

The irony is we need a LW