AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't believe Roma defense kept a clean sheet upto now
I was wrong Sagrin
So we stay 4th at least until next week. It was an opportunity to pull away, but at least everything is still in our own hands.

Tough game next week away to Torino who are only 3 points away and if they win will hold the head to head vs us. Still, I don't think they are the most dangerous competitor as that will still be Atalanta and Roma imo.
Regarldess, we NEED a win. But the way we are playing....I don't know. We keep getting chance after a chance to take 4th place and run with it, and we just don't do it.
(04-20-2019, 09:42 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]So we stay 4th at least until next week. It was an opportunity to pull away, but at least everything is still in our own hands.

Tough game next week away to Torino who are only 3 points away and if they win will hold the head to head vs us. Still, I don't think they are the most dangerous competitor as that will still be Atalanta and Roma imo.
Regarldess, we NEED a win. But the way we are playing....I don't know. We keep getting chance after a chance to take 4th place and run with it, and we just don't do it.

Torino's been pretty good lately too
Torino's defence has been rock solid, if we play like last 2 games, 1 point is good enough
(04-21-2019, 02:54 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Torino's defence has been rock solid, if we play like last 2 games, 1 point is good enough

I'd like to agree with this but it may be untrue with the teams behind us being so close
(04-21-2019, 03:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to agree with this but it may be untrue with the teams behind us being so close

sorry I was trying to say we'll be lucky enough to get 1 point if we play like the last 2 games..Smile
(04-21-2019, 03:53 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]sorry I was trying to say we'll be lucky enough to get 1 point if we play like the last 2 games..Smile

Now that's very true
Napoli leading 1-0 at Break against Atalanta. Hope Napoli beat them
(04-22-2019, 06:56 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli leading 1-0 at Break against Atalanta. Hope Napoli beat them

It's been an entertaining game