AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reports saying that Guardiola is Plan A & Conte is Plan B for Juve this summer
(04-30-2019, 10:06 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Reports saying that Guardiola is Plan A & Conte is Plan B for Juve this summer

Pep Guardiola can't accept challenges. Coward!!
Juve offered Icardi 8.5m/year + bonuses
I don't think that Juve and Pep would make a good fit. Juventus' DNA is all about winning by any means whereas Pep is more about philosophy and winning in a beautiful manner. I think he would be a better fit for us but we need to get our affairs in order first...
(04-30-2019, 11:43 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that Juve and Pep would make a good fit. Juventus' DNA is all about winning by any means whereas Pep is more about philosophy and winning in a beautiful manner. I think he would be a better fit for us but we need to get our affairs in order first...

I agree but we aren't good enough for Pep
PSG’s Qatar owners could pull out of French club – and make bid for Roma

Why the hell these guys don't invest in AC Milan  Angry
Btw congratulations Roma for winning their 4th Scuteddo soon
Icon_lol2
(05-02-2019, 09:36 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]PSG’s Qatar owners could pull out of French club – and make bid for Roma

Why the hell these guys don't invest in AC Milan  Angry
Btw congratulations Roma for winning their 4th Scuteddo soon

If you knew what happened in PSG, you wouldn't hope for these jokes to be our owners. They have absolutely no idea how to run a football club and how to manage people in the club !
I'm quite sure they would be unable to win Serie A. Ligue 1 had no real team when they arrived, so it was easy for them (and somehow, they managed to lose the title on their first season despite big money spent).
Torino leading 1 goals to nil against Juventus. Another blow for us
(05-03-2019, 09:03 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]Torino leading 1 goals to nil against Juventus. Another blow for us

Not so fast my friend