AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2019, 09:21 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Not so fast my friend

Thanks Cristiano Sagrin
So the first of the teams ahead of us drops the points we need them to drop. Let's see if any others do....

I am fully convinced. We win 4 games, we are in the CL.
The fuck? Just realized that Juventus plays Torino, Atalanta, and Roma in May.

Forza Ladri. (This has to be a new experience for me. Never remember having to support them for an entire month!)

Big Grin
(05-04-2019, 12:43 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]So the first of the teams ahead of us drops the points we need them to drop. Let's see if any others do....

I am fully convinced. We win 4 games, we are in the CL.

We'll be in sixth after this round
(05-04-2019, 01:06 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]We'll be in sixth after this round

We'll see. 

Still, the math is simple. We need Atalanta to at least lose 1 of their last 4 games (or tie 2) and Roma to at least tie 1 of their last 4 games. Looking at the games they have left, I would say there is at least a 95% possibility that this happens. 

The problem? I'd say we have less then a 25% possibility of winning our own 4 games.  Devilol
(05-04-2019, 01:06 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]We'll be in sixth after this round

Or eighth.  Grinundwech
(05-04-2019, 03:13 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Or eighth.  Grinundwech

Lazio/Atalanta draw
Roma win
Milan win
How about Atalanta lose, Roma draw, then the 35th week showdown between us and Bologna

Milan could be either 4th or 8th. Icon_lol2
Freaking Atalanta!! And god damn Nazio! Completely fell apart. Their shit fans are not booing Wallace on every touch due to a mistake that led to Atalanta's 2nd goal. What a shit club this is all around.
(05-05-2019, 03:38 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Freaking Atalanta!! And god damn Nazio! Completely fell apart. Their shit fans are not booing Wallace on every touch due to a mistake that led to Atalanta's 2nd goal. What a shit club this is all around.

and I thought we were bad..