AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sheva is first in line though Tongue
All of a sudden, Genoa is in danger again. If only they could have done us a favor and stopped Atalanta, but I guess they tried and the lack of quality was there.

Imagine if Inter Milan would lose to Chievo at San Siro tonight. (One can dream)
(05-12-2019, 04:23 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Sheva is first in line though Tongue

Out of all #7, I would rather pick Donadoni.  Sagrin
(05-13-2019, 03:55 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]All of a sudden, Genoa is in danger again. If only they could have done us a favor and stopped Atalanta, but I guess they tried and the lack of quality was there.

Imagine if Inter Milan would lose to Chievo at San Siro tonight. (One can dream)

A draw tonight should be good enough ... and a loss then in Napoli would be perfect !
Juventus is killing the race for CL by not being serious in these last games while they had/have to play teams involved for these 3rd/4th spots.

Unfortunately, they will probably lose, or at best draw, against Atalanta.

That means our biggest chance to be in CL is to hope Inter will continue their bad run.

Inter : 7 points / 15 (last 3 games : 3/9)
Atalanta : 13 points / 15 (last 3 games : 9/9)
Milan : 10 points / 15 (last 3 games : 6/9)
Roma : 11 points / 15 (last 3 games : 7/9)
Torino : 11 points / 15 (last 3 games : 7/9)
The relegation battle is absolutely insane. 2 teams already relegated, but anyone from 12th-18th place can still technically be relegated. This includes Fiorentina, Cagliari and Parma who all not long ago (during the winter) were even thinking of the EL. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Montella manages to get Fiorentina relegated?? Big Grin Funny thing is their last 2 games are against Parma and Genoa, 2 teams stuck in the relegation battle themselves. Bologna and Mihajlovic are also at risk. If they don't win today vs Parma, they have Lazio and Napoli coming up. Now that would be a real treat. A team coached by 2 of Milan's recent coaches. I guess we really know how to pick real "winners" for coaches. Big Grin
Naturally, I'm rooting for Empoli as they play Inter in the final round. I don't mind Udinese as they just built their stadium and are good for the league itself. I also want Parma to stay in.
So i wish for one of Bologna or Genoa to go out....preferably Bologna as Genoa still does bring excitement to the league and are historically a big club.
(05-13-2019, 01:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Naturally, I'm rooting for Empoli as they play Inter in the final round. And fuck Genoa so they can gtfo of this league. I don't mind Udinese as they just built their stadium and are good for the league itself.  
So i wish for one of Bologna or Genoa to go out.

I'd like to see Empoli stay up because they play pleasing football.  Genoa can go
I guess we all have different preferences then. For me, I want Udinese go back to B. They have caused us way too much trouble.

Parma gives us a lot of hell too, but I don't mind them. Big Grin
(05-13-2019, 03:55 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]All of a sudden, Genoa is in danger again. If only they could have done us a favor and stopped Atalanta, but I guess they tried and the lack of quality was there.

Come on the flying Donkeys. You never know. I am watching both Serie A matches tonight. Might as well.
(05-13-2019, 01:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ] Wouldn't it be hilarious if Montella manages to get Fiorentina relegated?? Big Grin 

That would be dream come true. The most disliked club in the world for me. If not ,than Parma or Genoa out ,please. Bologna just trashed Parma ,so they're step closer to where they belong. Serie B. Or even C.
Off: Palermo thrown into Serie C.
Just saw that Empoli beat stupid Torino. They may stay up after all! I hope that they will kill Inter off in the final round, after, of course, Napoli beat the crap out of Inter first.