AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
part of me is delighted that De Ligt is coming to serie A, though its Jube.
(07-15-2019, 02:55 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]part of me is delighted that De Ligt is coming to serie A, though its Jube.

De Ligt can change his name to DeLighted. Close enough. Delighted to be a thief. Grinundwech

I look forward to the day when JuBe becomes JuDe.  Sagrin
(07-13-2019, 05:39 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]He has Leukemia, he is staying as coach and will fight it, best wishes to him

Terrible news. Wish him a speedy recovery.
I know it is blasphemy to think Inter are doing well, it is painful in fact, but how to make outgoing transfers...

Quote:Parma have officially signed Inter winger Yann Karamoh on loan with obligation to buy.
It is understood their obligation to buy, which takes effect next summer, is worth €13m.

Quote:Inter defender Andrew Gravillon has officially joined Sassuolo on loan with a reported €9m option to buy.
(07-17-2019, 04:31 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I know it is blasphemy to think Inter are doing well, it is painful in fact, but how to make outgoing transfers...

We could learn from them
(07-17-2019, 05:12 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]We could learn from them

Their Primavera is too strong. On the other hand, Our Primavera is just f*cked up. Only Bellanova and Tsadjout are decent who can fetch us at least 3M under best circumstances. Inter Merda is building their academies at a very fast pace in the whole world. I remember recently just opened their academy in Toronto I think. From Japan to Uruguay they have built their academies. Some of their recent players are-

Pinamonti (15-20M)
Espesito (15-20M)
Zinho vanhausen(12M) SOLD
Adorante (5M ) SOLD 
Marco Sala (5M) SOLD
Nicholas Rizzo (2.5M) SOLD

copied from transfermarkt
AS Roma has officially signed Mancini.
May be Cutrone's fee wasn't so bad Angel

Quote:Juventus have confirmed the financial details of Moise Kean’s Everton transfer, €27.5m with up to €2.5m in bonuses.
Kean has one year left on his contract. I think juve did a good job. We should have got way more for Cutrone.
One year left on his contract is a bit overused imo, generally speaking why wouldn't Kean want to renew? I know one can say there were some issues but I mean generally speaking. I think the one year left on contract could be used when a veteran is thinking of leaving and the buying team can get a discount.