AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone knows how much he got paid at ManU? I bet it was not low.
Thanks.
Rube 4-3 Napoli. What a match!! Napoli made a exceptional comeback only to bottle it in Extra time.
And here we Milan can't even score 2 past Brescia Scared
Quote:Inter are moving closer to securing a deal for Eintracht Frankfurt forward Ante Rebic, according to Sky Sport. The Nerazzurri have ‘reserved’ the Croatian as they await further developments on Matteo Politano’s move to Fiorentina. Eintracht have lowered their original €40 million asking price to around €30-35 million, exactly the fee Inter hope to receive from the Viola. Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio now have little over 48 hours to complete both transfers and finish the club’s summer transfer business. Inter have monitored Rebic for several weeks, initially identifying him as a fall-back option to Romelu Lukaku and Edin Dzeko.

Correa's alternative moving to Inter.
Kalinic arriving on Monday

Roma, of course
(09-01-2019, 04:01 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Kalinic arriving on Monday

Roma, of course

LMAO, are they stupid?? 

Just like us
That's why I have Lazio & Atalanta finishing ahead of us but Roma below us
(09-01-2019, 04:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I have Lazio & Atalanta finishing ahead of us but Roma below us

Roma are digging their graves with players like Kalinic and Smalling.
Just turned on the Rome derby.....and realized these dumbasses in Rome can't even fill up the Olympico for their city derby. Embarrassing