AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Roma game could have ended up anything. Really enjoyed that. Just wish they could have done the most remarkable comeback.
Italian pundit fired for saying only way to stop Romelu Lukaku is feeding him 10 bananas

https://sports.yahoo.com/italian-pundit-...tml?bcmt=1

This is so messed up.
Lukaku is rubbish. His style is lazy. His first touch is like a pub players. He will only do well against lesser opposition. Above all, His transfer fee. Way overpriced.
Italian club AS Roma's missing child campaign helps authorities find 13-year-old Kenyan

In August, the club signed Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan on loan from English club Arsenal, and posted a picture of their new signing with a picture of a 13-year-old Kenyan.
Quote:Cagliari cleared of racist chanting towards Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku

FIGC has become a joke.
Quote:Juventus ultras threaten to start civil war during Saturday evening Serie A clash with Verona 
Hellas currently punishing Juventus. It could have been 2-0 but fuck them for missing penalty.
(09-17-2019, 12:15 PM)craigAC Wrote: [ -> ]Lukaku is rubbish. His style is lazy. His first touch is like a pub players. He will only do well against lesser opposition. Above all, His transfer fee. Way overpriced.

and he scores against us.
(09-21-2019, 10:45 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]and he scores against us.

Yeah i know. I suppose i was asking for that. I stand by what i say though. Way overpriced. Watching both of tonights games in Serie A.
Tonali..