AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Ronaldo, Llorente penalty incidents to be debated in Italian senate
https://www.espn.in/football/italian-ser...ian-senate

VAR to WAR..... Sagrin
Roma is becoming a real threat. They just beat Napoli 2-1. Milan game gave them the moral boost they needed.
Cagliari beating Atalanta and having a clean sheet. What a surprise Exclamation
Ilicic red card definitely helped.

I think the sooner Atalanta and Roma start dropping points the better. I still think Napoli is the much better side compared to both of them and in the end will end ahead of them. Therefore, our chance for 4th is in overtaking Roma/Atalanta.
(11-03-2019, 02:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Ilicic red card definitely helped.

I think the sooner Atalanta and Roma start dropping points the better. I still think Napoli is the much better side compared to both of them and in the end will end ahead of them. Therefore, our chance for 4th is in overtaking Roma/Atalanta.

I really want Roma to do better in Europa League, so their focus shifts towards winning UEL.  It would be easier for us to overtake them
We have already lost 5 times, if you look at previous years 10 losses (9, 6, 8, 11, 10, 11, 10, 12) is pretty much average for 4th place. Our only concentration should be our own results, if the next three games the number of losses become 7 or 8 then it barely matters what others do.
It matters, if they lose a couple out of those games too. Big Grin

I agree the players should focus on their own games only. The thing is, there really is no point of looking at the table this early on. We have seen Inter be a Scudetto challenger in January before, only to not even make it to the CL. We have see teams be 10 point off of a CL spot in January, and then got in (Roma I believe did this). We've seen teams look like a lock for CL, and then end up having a horrible spell in March/April and miss out.

It's way too early. Looking purely at stats...yes, it's true that more then 10 losses usually means no CL. But we'll see. Things could have been so different already jad we beaten Lecce and not given away 2 goals in 4 minutes against Torino.

Things aren't so bad. Could be worse. Big Grin
Let's see where we are after these next 3 games. It's going to be tough, but it could actually jump start our season. Imagine the confidence levels if we get positive results in the next 3. It can change everything.
Racist chants hurled at Balotelli. Threatened to walks off.
Saw the clip of it, sad to see, it's 2019 ....
(11-03-2019, 05:56 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the clip of it, sad to see, it's 2019 ....

I fairly remember he was racially abused by Hellas, during his Milan times.