AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a government body like FIGC, it would be shocking if any progress could be made.
the way FIGC handles racism is shocking, no wonder serie A lags behind.
Italian federation has made a request to allow 5 subs per match. Thoughts?
(11-05-2019, 06:22 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Italian federation has made a request to allow 5 subs per match. Thoughts?

Montella, Giampaolo and Gattuso would still make their first sub at the 80th minute.
Pioli would still introduce Bonaventura at the 85th minute hoping he would turn the match around in the 2 times he gets the ball..

Seriously though, whats the reasoning behind this request? I can easily understand calling up the whole squad for the bench, but not this.

Changing 5 players per match means changing half of your starting players, which might kill the chemistry of the team and the tempo of the match.
I believe 3 was actually a magic number, you can make one change in each area of play(provided the GK doesn't get sent off/injured) and using your subs to a perfect effect was actually a skill, but making it 5 would ruin it.
Nah ,5 is to much. Imagine those stoppage times with 10 subs :O
it would make sense to me, with so many games to be played in the season, i thnk players need some rest for the to be also effective at the national team.
Don't know if this fits here, but wtf? https://www.football-italia.net/146531/c...l-27-0-win

This is whats wrong with Italian football, and why comebacks are something that happens occasionally against Italians team in CL/EL.. If you can keep on scoring please do keep on scoring, don't stop, don't make stupid subs. just win!
Only in Italy!  Sagrin
(11-18-2019, 10:08 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: [ -> ]Only in Italy!  Sagrin

Does not applies to Milan Sagrin
(11-18-2019, 10:36 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Does not applies to Milan Sagrin

Yeah, you kinda have to be able to win first...  Dodgy