AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watching Roma-Juve. How the hell is that a PK for the Alex Sandro handball????? I swear, these referees are dumber then a bag of rocks. Yes, the ball touched Sandro's arm...but you gotta look at te entire situation, and not just the instance that the hand touched the ball.

The ball hits Sandro's thighs/lap, and then bounces towards the touchline. Because of his momentum, his arm swings back towards the ball and hits the ball. BUT, it actually KEEPS the ball in. Had his arm not swung back towards the ball, the ball would have gone out of play into a corner. I just don't understand. Juvents gained no advantage of the handball. Actually, Roma did because the ball was going out.

You gotta judge the entire situation if you are a ref. Common sense, has to be the FIRST rule of football!
DiMarzio is reporting that Erikson has accepted to join Inter.

As a Milan fan, I am bit worried for this,if we didn't step up soon Derby della Madonnina would be worth as Barcelona derby(Bar-Esp)
cutrone scored for fio and caldara started for ata...
Gattuso's Napoli is fast on signing players, yesterday Lobotka and next day Rrahmani(almost)
Napoli getting spanked by Fiorentina. LOL!! ADL is so stupid to appoint Gattuso.
I don't think it is just Gattuso. No coach would have turned it around with this Napoli team. ADL himself was to shoulder a lot of blame too for this mess. Did you see Allan when he was substituted? He ran directly off to the tunnel. So disrespectful.

Cutrone scored a goal, but (rightfully) was ruled offside. The whole team of Fiorentina looked so confident.

On another note, Lazio looks absolutely unstoppable. 11 wins in a row now. Immobile scored 23 goals now out of 20 games. Absolute madness.
Rofl Rofl Rofl

Quote:Roma ponder legal action against Inter after failed Spinazzola-Politano swap

Roma’s legal team are pondering bringing forth legal action against Inter. The Giallorossi are furious with the Nerazzurri after they changed the terms of the Spinazzola-Politano swap deal on two occasions despite an agreement being in place. Nicolò Schira of La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that tensions are extremely high between the two clubs with Roma being extremely angry towards Inter’s conduct.

https://romapress.net/2020/01/17/roma-po...tano-swap/
(01-18-2020, 10:24 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli getting spanked by Fiorentina. LOL!! ADL is so stupid to appoint Gattuso.

+1
(01-18-2020, 11:00 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is just Gattuso. No coach would have turned it around with this Napoli team. ADL himself was to shoulder a lot of blame too for this mess. Did you see Allan when he was substituted? He ran directly off to the tunnel. So disrespectful.

Cutrone scored a goal, but (rightfully) was ruled offside. The whole team of Fiorentina looked so confident.

On another note, Lazio looks absolutely unstoppable. 11 wins in a row now. Immobile scored 23 goals now out of 20 games. Absolute madness.

The problem is there was nothing to turn around. 90% ADL created it. But I still see no reason to rate Gattuso as a manager (our 5th place means very little to me)
Lecce 1-1 Inter. Not that I care, but it is always fun to see Inter losing some points.