AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 crazy goals in Roma-Lazio so far. 2 big GK errors. Lopez's error is something we'll probably soon see in a youtube compilation of comedy football.
That was Lazio's only shot too in the first half. Roma had 7.
Roma unlucky to have only 1 point; not that I am complaining. Big Grin
Did anyone noticed Cengiz Under what a player he is. Great skills and dribbling. I can't imagine Roma swapping Under with an idiot like Suso.
(01-26-2020, 09:53 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone noticed Cengiz Under what a player he is. Great skills and dribbling. I can't imagine Roma swapping Under with an idiot like Suso.

Yup. He had a great game today. Went after Lulic time and time again and got around him with ease. 

Napoli - Juventus now......Gotta say, Gattuso has taken one of the most offensively built sides in Italy, and has turned them into a defensive team.  Icon_lol2

And just as I wrote that....they go against the run of play and score out of nowhere. Big Grin
(01-26-2020, 10:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. He had a great game today. Went after Lulic time and time again and got around him with ease. 

Napoli - Juventus now......Gotta say, Gattuso has taken one of the most offensively built sides in Italy, and has turned them into a defensive team.  Icon_lol2

And just as I wrote that....they go against the run of play and score out of nowhere. Big Grin

But they are still ahead of RubentusBig Grin
Anyway I hope Napoli still sack Gattuso at the end of season and bring in Pochettino or at worst ValverdeBig Grin
Just to make Serie A great again Smile
Napoli beating Rube and Lazio in a week. Look's like Gattuso has learnt his lesson. Big Grin
Ibra subject to racist and discriminatry chants in Inter vs Cagliari. Being called "son of a bitch" and gypsy chants
(01-26-2020, 11:39 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Ibra subject to racist and discriminatry chants in Inter vs Cagliari. Being called "son of a bitch" and gypsy chants

Ibra? Huh
(01-26-2020, 10:42 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli beating Rube and Lazio in a week. Look's like Gattuso has learnt his lesson. Big Grin

Let's hope he will get positive results against teams like Atalanta and Roma in the league now, but then collapse against smaller sides ... and us ! Sagrin