AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Napoli undoubtedly witness the best winder transfer
Diego Demme
Lobotka
Amir Rrahmani
and now Petagna
Former Milan academy player moved to Napoli
Sassuolo 4-2 Roma

Roma also got a tons of cards, including one red for Pellegrini. Excellent result.

Let's hope that we can somehow scrape through tomorrow, if so, we will then be 5 points off Roma and 7 points off Atalanta.
The Bianconeri are said to be preparing a €178.5million (£150m) offer for Van Dijk that could force Liverpool to consider parting company with the 28-year-old, who swapped Southampton for Merseyside in a £75m move in January 2018.

OMG Devilstupito
After Juventus beat Fiorentina with 3:0, and Ronaldo scored two penalties, Lazio turned in a perfect response with a 5-1 victory against SPAL. Lazio is now 2nd, ahead of Inter Milan. Immobile scored two goals to maintain the lead over Ronaldo.

The timing of games for us isn't ideal. Inter will now be eager to beat us to regain the 2nd spot (Of course, this may not be that relevant, after all, Inter probably would have beaten us regardless.) But Lazio will be playing Verona for a makeup game midweek, and I am pretty sure that Verona would be smashed. If only that game was scheduled before our game against them, Verona probably would come to San Siro depleted and dejected, instead of being refreshed and resilient like today. In fact, for a team like Verona, once they start losing, I am pretty sure that they will collapse fairly soon.
(02-02-2020, 06:05 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]If only that game was scheduled before our game against them, Verona probably would come to San Siro depleted and dejected, 

We could not exploit that Big Grin Torino came to us after 0-7 ...
Sadly that is true. We technically only held Torino to a 2-2 draw at home at the end of regulation time. 

Then Torino lost 0-4 to Lecce the following round, who lost to Verona 0-3 previously. I guess we were truly lucky to have "stolen" those 10 points riding the momentum.
(02-04-2020, 10:21 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly that is true. We technically only held Torino to a 2-2 draw at home at the end of regulation time. 

Then Torino lost 0-4 to Lecce the following round, who lost to Verona 0-3 previously. I guess we were truly lucky to have "stolen" those 10 points riding the momentum.

relax we werent fielding our 'first team' from the start vs torino     Devilcool
Lazio was held to 0-0 draw at home by Verona. It is kind of shocking considering they have won something like 12 games in the past 13? Our 1-1 all of a sudden doesn't look too bad now.
[Image: DD-COMPOSITE-MESSIS-NEXT-CLUB.jpg]
 a clause in Messi's current Barca contract does allow him to leave the Nou Camp on a free transfer at the end of any given season.

Can we have him Icon_lol2