AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former Milan players want to help us this week end ?
Lapadula now ... Big Grin
"Legends" day out Rofl Borini, and now Lapadula.
Milan Sleeper cell is active Sagrin
Awaiting for Kucka to demolish Lazio...
(02-09-2020, 05:40 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Awaiting for Kucka to demolish Lazio...

he didn't, but his service wasn't needed anyway. Lazio is my top choice to win the scudetto this year. I don't want to see Juventus win it again; and certainly not Inter either. Seeing Lazio is so far ahead, and Parma is our direct competitor, I would rather Parma lose points than Lazio. 

During a weekend so that former Milan players performed, I was hoping the most from Cutrone but Atalanta somehow scraped through a victory.  Angry
It's pretty crazy that in February Lazio are -1 with Juve
(02-09-2020, 08:41 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty crazy that in February Lazio are -1 with Juve

Not really.  Immobile has 25 goals
Atalanta seems unstoppable at the moment. Last week they came back from behind and beat Fiorentina. They are going to do the same to Roma this week.

Very frustrating, but we can only do our own job. 10 points seem too much.
Juve Brescia game playing right now. Brescia shown a red card. And this tackle goes even without a yellow

https://twitter.com/intereness/status/12...45568?s=19
Inter merda dropped to 3rd after losing 1-2 to Lazio. Serves them right. They were extremely lucky anyway last weekend against us.
So how do they do it? 'Immobile' can't be the whole answer.