AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is SMS too. Big Grin (not sure what you are looking for)
I am trying to find what really differentiates them this season, is it just a case of 1 or 2 on form players?
It seems so. It's basically same team as last year(s). And it's not they "have luck" this season...
(02-17-2020, 02:55 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to find what really differentiates them this season, is it just a case of 1 or 2 on form players?

I think it has to be a combination of many factors all in place in order to be seriously challenging for titles. Certainly they have a very good squad with not just 1 or 2 in form players. They have a great coach that know how to motivate the players and get the best out of most. They also seem to have an intelligent management. 

I do think luck is important too (even though in my previous post, I meant that Inter Merda had a lot of luck in the derby). Or, perhaps luck isn't very accurate--it is timing, or momentum. Lazio needs to have a string of consecutive wins and capitalize on it. Imagine if they lose two games in a row, they may actually run out of steams and out of gas. They may go back to collecting 5 points in 4 games or something like that.  Icon_lol2 

Regardless, what Lazio has done this season is absolutely admirable and enviable.
Serie B match between Ascoli and Cremonese postponed due to Corona Virus fears
The Italian Prime Minister suspended all sporting events in the Lombardy and Veneto regions due to the Coronavirus scare, it means Inter-Sampdoria, Verona-Cagliari and Atalanta-Sassuolo are postponed
Not sure if postponing matches is the answer. Sure, you don't wanna get thousands of people all in the same place for 2 hours and risk wide spread...but then, you'd have to cancel subways, railroads, etc. Impossible.