AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-10-2020, 10:30 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]They can't come up with a system that leaves midtable teams with less to fight for than top or bottom teams. It is not even about us cause we don't deserve a good standing. The reason is that this is 12 games left not something like 4 games left, all teams have to play for something at least.

Exactly. This is why i was saying to split the league in half and go with a playoff/playout that way
What a shit show , unavoidable with the severity of the Covid.But my god do they make thee worst decisions in Italy.Thats if this top 4 bottom 4 is the solution.Typical Italian chaos.In regards to the league situation , not the bigger issue.
If team have mathematical chance to win title or to get relegated or to compete for euro place - than must be put into play off for that. Anything else would not be regular.
(03-11-2020, 03:06 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]If team have mathematical chance to win title or to get relegated or to compete for euro place - than must be put into play off for that. Anything else would not be regular.

100% agree.

Again, as I said yesterday....in what world is it ok to give Atalanta a crack at the Scudetto, and not give Milan, Napoli, Roma a crack at at least the CL spots. At the end of the day, we are less points behind Atalanta compared to what Atalanta is from Juventus!

By that same logic, in what world is it ok to make Genoa play relegation playoffs, and not Sampdoria or Torino or Udinese. Again, all these teams are much closer to each other then Atalanta is with Juventus.

The whole "realistic" approach has to be thrown out the window. There is no realistoc approach. It's as realistic that Atalanta will win the scudetto in the remaining 13 games as it is Milan qualifying for the CL.
Coronavirus: Juventus centre-back Daniele Rugani tests positive for virus
Wishing speedy recovery for Rugani and all those affected.
Rugani will recover soon as Footballers regularly take hell lot of vitamins supplements and healthy diet which boost immunity
Sampdoria announce that forward Manolo Gabbiadini has tested positive for Coronavirus, the second Serie A player to be diagnosed.
(03-12-2020, 04:37 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Sampdoria announce that forward Manolo Gabbiadini has tested positive for Coronavirus, the second Serie A player to be diagnosed.

I hope Milan players are safe
Clubs declined play off system. Requested games on every 3 days if needed but no play off BS.