AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-23-2018, 01:14 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we're going to buy a backup.  Sell Bacca & Kalinic, keep Silva

Yeah, that's my point. For me that would the the ideal. I do think Silva still has the potential to work out. Just needs to be given the chance.
Romantic, good looking boys only please  Okmilan
(07-23-2018, 07:13 AM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]Romantic, good looking boys only please  Okmilan

Yes ! hahaha. joking aside. I agree. Silva needs more time. Like Time given to that Kalishit
(07-20-2018, 12:49 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Now you're just asking for miracles  Sagrin 
Your answer to my Montolivo asking to leave.... as you can see, maybe there is a god with reports that Monto might rescind his contract Wink
Forzaitalianfootball state, that Werder Bremen and Bologna are looking to sign Montolivo on a free basis, when we cancel the contract.

Please god let him go.

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2018/07...nto-exile/
I'd get rid of Monto even for free just so that he's not eating up the wage bill and taking time from other players (like Loca) ,so I'm not really complaining.......but is it impossible to even get 1-2 mil for this guy???
Posting this here too so everyone is aware (I originally posted on the Balkan thread http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthre...#pid135326)

Guys, no politics is allowed, no personal insults either. The level of forum activity is low, if anybody wants to cause it to fall further by making people leave or whatever you are making it not worth it for me to keep it going. That's partially why I am 'slow' with bans. Either stay here and talk about football and Milan or let me know to close the forum. It is much easier for me to maintain the front page instead of the forum.
I'm gonna LMAO if Chelsea signs Reina
Bonucci to Juventus Big Grin
Hearing both Milan and Merda are after Vidal. If we signed Vidal and Paredes, that would be an amazing start under Elliot.