AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We won't get Rabiot or Savic.I really don't think Rabiot will come here and Savic is just too expensive.
Realistically we're looking at one of Promes or Castellejo.
A month a ago we were out of Europe and had €0 to spend.Now we have Leo & Maldini running the show have got rid of Kalinic Silva added Higuain got shot of a disappointing Bonucci and his huge wage and added Caldara and will sign one more winger.We are in Europe again.Id of taken that a month ago.
I agree with Jay. Leonardo has said multiple times that this will be a subdued summer for us. He might be lying and he might be trying under the table to get something done, but I'd rather not get my hopes up.

We might get another midfielder in, but I highly doubt it'll be a high profile one. Rabiot would be an excellent addition, but I doubt it. Barca really wants him and their transfer window goes until Aug 31.
(08-13-2018, 07:15 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]120m for Savic isn't overpaying by too much

You must be rich if 70m is not too much for you.
Milan have reached an agreement with Villareal for Samu Castillejo. The Spanish club have also agreed to take Carlos Bacca back as part of the deal.

Castillejo will join Milan on a loan deal worth 3 million euros, with an obligation to purchase set at 15 million. They are still defining these figures but the operation should be complete tomorrow between the clubs and the players, and Castillejo could even arrive in Milan for his medical visits.

The deal was unlocked a little while ago, after conversations between Leonardo and the president of Villareal.

Good pickup for the price. For me the preferred out of him and Promes. I remember seeing Promes when he first broke through and thought he'd be special... a few years on and he hasn't improved that much. Good backup but not good enough to fight for a starting spot while I think Castillejo is good enough to start on the left, can play RW as well as performing well in the middle of the park when used there.
(08-13-2018, 11:42 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]You must be rich if 70m is not too much for you.

haha... I'd love to be that rich...
"Lazio want 120m for SMS..."
me - "is that all? that's just pocket change. Give it to them."
(08-13-2018, 11:52 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]haha... I'd love to be that rich...
"Lazio want 120m for SMS..."
me - "is that all? that's just pocket change. Give it to them."

Lets pitch Milan stocks to Bill Gates Big Grin
Seems like Bacca is finally gone. Castillejo incoming in a paid loan with obligation , 18M in total. (Plus useless Bacca)
(08-13-2018, 11:42 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]You must be rich if 70m is not too much for you.

You're living in the past
Seems like the deal is a 3m loan + 15m option. Bacca moving the other way. All in all, Castillejo's valuation is probably around 25-28m.

I still expect some more movement. The way we've been getting rid of players, I wouldn't even be surprised if we sell Suso to Roma and bring in Promes as well. If Promes can be brought on a loan, then majority if the money from a Suso sale can go towards the midfielder.

Not much time left though. It'll be an interesting 4 days.
I expect one more signing in the midfield