AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-21-2018, 06:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Mirabelli: "We have a clear idea on where to intervene: A midfielder, a winger and a great striker. We have to raise the level of the team."

Right after saying that.. we are talking about Fellaini.. oh sheet..

http://global.espn.com/football/soccer-t...ilan-chief

Anyway.. i juz read online that Santi Cazorla is out of contract and having his pre-season in Spain.. could be a nice free gamble.. he was really good when he was fit.. also Daley Blind from ManU seems on his way out.. abit of an underrated player i must say..
Bacca is coming back to replace Kalinic or Silva who will both leave and a new CF will come in also.Says Mirabelli
Go and get back Pippo. Scored more goals in 20 minutes than Kalinic and Silva the whole season Big Grin
Immobile, Bacca, and Cutrone wouldn't be bad
Immobile has been meh at any club he was at that wasnt small fish had expectations and didnt revolve around him(Juve Dortmund Sevilla) .Lotito wants crazy money for him and then will he handle the pressure.He doesnt look good for Italy either
(05-21-2018, 10:50 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Immobile has been meh at any club he was at that wasnt small fish had expectations and didnt revolve around him(Juve Dortmund Sevilla) .Lotito wants crazy money for him and then will he handle the pressure.He doesnt look good for Italy either

Hard to ignore the numbers though.  60m is a lot but I think he's more realistic than someone like Cavani
60M is idiotic money for Immobile. He is not worth that kind of price, not based on production or future upside. If we can't get a better CF, then get someone mid level and use the rest of the money to massively boost winger or midfield positions. Let's not spend 60M on a CF for the sake of saying we spent 60M on a CF. That is just bad business and we need to avoid bad business as much as we possibly can right now. I would be more than ok with us getting a Batushayi type and then invest in a higher level winger for sure.
We need a striker that's going to net at least 20 goals. Without that, it'll be more Europa

edit - okay maybe that's a bit harsh but bottom line is we need more goals.. more guarantees
I don't doubt we need strikers who can score, but we also need to have midfield and wing support so said striker can actually score. Guys like Immobile won't be scoring 20 goals with us because we can't give him the opportunities needed to score that many goals.
(05-22-2018, 01:14 AM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]I don't doubt we need strikers who can score, but we also need to have midfield and wing support so said striker can actually score. Guys like Immobile won't be scoring 20 goals with us because we can't give him the opportunities needed to score that many goals.

hence buying a winger and offensive mid