AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will that money fine from them be calculated for next season FFP? Under club expences?
Transfer Ban and not allowed participate in Euro competitions spreading everywhere now.Milan had to be near €30m off whats allowed apparently are nearly quadruple that.
Theyve looked at what Milan propose & think its not realistic.

Ofcourse we'll hear the worst now.I dont see transfer bans or elimination from Euro comp , but selling Donna Suso Jack Silva Kalinic is a must now & I dont see it being spent on the mercato
(05-22-2018, 06:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]It's old news though. It's just now about to be official. Everyone expected this and we were just waiting to find out the details of the fine.

There's definitely not going to be be an exclusion from Europe. Probably a fine and # of players we're allowed to register in Europe.

I'm quoting myself because I got this wrong. I guess the initial settlement agreement was rejected a few months back. We were no waiting on the fine and other sanctions.....but that never came and we were instead referred to a higher "body of discipline". Looks like they didn't even want to fine us as that would have meant that we pay the fine and go on. 

I'm getting a little nervous about this. I guess the best thing that can possibly happen is for us to be sold again. I don't see how Li can say on as president and owner if this was about to happen. It would be a complete failure of epic proportions. They can blame this on B&G all they want, but the fact of the matter is that there are deeper issues here that UEFA is worried about, with the main thing being the refinancing.
The hilarity of all this is we finished the same in the table as last year and we're potentially about to get hammered after spending 250m. Holy fuck. Can we blow up the club and start over?
(05-22-2018, 08:53 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]The hilarity of all this is we finished the same in the table as last year and we're potentially about to get hammered after spending 250m.  Holy fuck.  Can we blow up the club and start over?

You mean pull a Parma or Fiorentina? Just fold the team and come back with a new name? lol
Imagine Berlusconi takes back the club lol
Saw this and I can understand it.Milan are a shit show

According il sole 24, the main reasons behind the rejections of the agreements are due the following reasons: 

- The inability to refinance the debt after Milan assured UEFA to conclude the issue by April. 

- The inability to execute the marketing expansion plan presented at the initial meeting for the voluntary agreement. 

- The exaggeration on the commercial revenues forecasted against actual revenues.
We need owners who have goddamned sense and can write checks their asses can cash

Fuck this shit show
It seems that Abramovich can't enter UK anymore ,cause he's affected by anti russian hysteria sanctions and have no british visa anymore and he's denied for renewal... Well ,sell Chelsea buy Milan ,it's pretty simple...
Fassone tries to explain. I don't know what to think of this situation, but it can't be perfect...

https://www.football-italia.net/121766/f...ised-milan