AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: AC Milan vs BATE Borisov (19th Oct, 2011 - 20:45CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am really in a bad bad mood & having some tough time. But here you go. AC Milan will win 3-0 again. Thanks!
Hope to see the same starting 11 against Palermo start here today... with maybe Prince getting a go along with Aquilani in the midfield spot... however we do not have enough strikers on the bench, I think Allegri would like to keep one on the bench to bring him on when needed... however it would be really dumb to bench Ibra (for obvious reasons), Cassano (cause he's in pretty good form), Robinho (if he'd like to keep last game's momentum going, Robi must play).

This game is on a Wednesday at 19:45 GMT (or is it CET?).
The big mistake is not including El Shaaraway & Inzaghi in the CL squad. I still can't believe what a joke that was.

I say start the same team (Boateng in for Nocerino), then at some point we can sub out 1 or 2 forwards for midfielders.

--------------------------Ibrahimovic---------------------------------
--------------Cassano------------------Robinho----------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----Aquilani------------Van Bommel-------------Boateng---------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LB-----------------Mexes----------Nesta---------------------Abate
==============Abbiati==================
it is true that that formation is too attacking, but we are playing against a team that lost 5-0 at their home in their last game against a Barca side we drew to, and we are playing at home with a full-strength team....
I'd be more than glad to see the same starting team as against Palermo. The players are all likely fresh and ready to go. We could play Boateng by replacing Robinho, but he had a solid game yesterday so I want to see more of him.
(10-16-2011, 01:05 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]I am really in a bad bad mood & having some tough time. But here you go. AC Milan will win 3-0 again. Thanks!

Thanks, my friend, for opening this thread. You are a good man. Devilcool Okmilan

I hope that everything is turning up soon for you. Heart
(10-16-2011, 04:21 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, my friend, for opening this thread. You are a good man. Devilcool Okmilan

I hope that everything is turning up soon for you. Heart
Confused UndecidedWallbang

Reza please add more smilies in this new MM, just like the old one. Humans can have all sorts of feelings, ............
(10-16-2011, 02:47 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]This game is on a Wednesday at 19:45 GMT (or is it CET?).
I don't know. I just copied it from my website http://www.timeonline.tk
19:45 GMT = 20:45 CET
It is on the "regular" CL time. Smile

We just need a simple win. Goal difference won't matter much in UEFA rules.
(10-16-2011, 04:33 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Reza please add more smilies in this new MM, just like the old one. Humans can have all sorts of feelings, ............

http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.p...16#pid7216

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8