AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Azzurri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
FIGC director Alessandro Costacurta confirms a new Italy boss will be chosen “in the next 15 days. We know what we want to do and what we can do.”
Can't be any one good if it is happening in March, unless Ancelotti but I still think he wants a club in the summer.
I think it's Mancini
Maybe it's Brocchi.
Costacurta's a guy I really admire, but I don't understand why he's been making so many comments about this in the press. The whole selection process for the next Italy coach sounds like a reality tv gameshow.
(03-14-2018, 07:49 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]FIGC director Alessandro Costacurta confirms a new Italy boss will be chosen “in the next 15 days. We know what we want to do and what we can do.”

I didn't even know that's Costacurta's new role! I thought he must be a TV commentator or something.  Devilol Devilol
(03-15-2018, 11:44 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even know that's Costacurta's new role! I thought he must be a TV commentator or something.  Devilol Devilol

He was working on TV punditry (I think for Sky Sports Italia), but since the failed elections for the new FIGC president he's acting as Vice Commissioner for them. Basically, he's been tasked with the job of finding Italy's next coach.
I like his transparency
(03-16-2018, 09:36 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]He was working on TV punditry (I think for Sky Sports Italia), but since the failed elections for the new FIGC president he's acting as Vice Commissioner for them. Basically, he's been tasked with the job of finding Italy's next coach.

Thanks for the info!
Ancelotti not out of the running yet. He said he still hasn't made a decision. Talks that he could takeover for a short period (leaving after Euro 2020) and going back to a club
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10