AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: BATE Borisov vs AC Milan (1st Nov, 2011 - 18:00)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Good luck AC Milan!

-----------------------------
Hello MM friends. I am going through a difficult phase of my life. For the first time, i am kind of feeling lost. some personal stuff. I don't know what to do. & I am sorry if i offended any one here ever.
Forza Milan!

And forza Zeekay, really sorry for you mate, hope you'll get out of this situation as soon as possible.
(10-30-2011, 11:02 AM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck AC Milan!

Hello MM friends. I am going through a difficult phase of my life. For the first time, i am kind of feeling lost. some personal stuff. I don't know what to do. & I am sorry if i offended any one here ever.

I believe it is BATE Borisov - Milan (thread title) this time, not that it matters but still... Winning this one means we are in last 16...

Forza Milan!

(10-30-2011, 02:25 PM)curki Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it is BATE Borisov - Milan (thread title) this time, not that it matters but still... Winning this one means we are in last 16...

Forza Milan!

Yes it is. We'll play them at their rival's stadium, Dinamo Minsk, and read that Dinamo's supporters will go there to cheer us. Big Grin
zeekay, is there something that we can do to help?

P.S. You can PM some of us (myself included) if you do not feel comfortable enough to put it in a post. Smile Good luck with everything. Heart

As a lot of people have mentioned. Just send a PM out if you don't want to post your life story up on the boards for all to see. You've been on the boards for a long time now, so you know how we all operate. We're a friendly bunch of supporters who are always willing to help one another out (unlike some forums I've seen. Anyone looking for laughs should totally check out the Merda forum HEREDodgy, that lot are a bunch of angry kids, like ALL the time), I'm sure you've realized that yourself, or else you wouldn't be apologizing here. Good luck to you, and heres hoping everything turns out fine for you in the end.

In other news for the match. Boateng seems injured and Cassano has been stuck in the hospital for two straight days ( I really hope its nothing serious). We can't play El Shaarawy or Pippo, so now we have only Ibra and Binho available up front. Opting for Urby-Ambro-Noce in midfield and Slowdorf or Aqui behind the strikers. I kind of want to rest Aqui, since he's been playing nearly every game and Noce and Prince are suspended for the coming Serie A match (he'll need to cover somewhat for them since our oldies can't run). Urby to get more playing time please! The guy never puts a foot wrong when he's on, I don't get why they never use him much apart for the last 20 mins of games.

Taiwo-T.Silva-Mexes-Abate for defense. Same as above, I want to see more of him, and Nesta needs a rest after the Roma match. With half our starting midfield out for the match against Catania, I want whoever is playing to be on their toes, especially in defense.
Agree with Ryo. Just look at how much Cassano improved after being given regular starting berth while Robinho was injured. There's no way BATE will defend now, they'll try win the game if anything to win the 3rd place and thus qualifying for Europa League next round, and that will give us/Urby space to exploit. Pretty much like what had happened in Roma.

So let's win this game and hopefully things will turn out right in the end for Cassano and you too Zeekay
Boateng likely injured and I don't know about Cassano, but even though it is nothing too serious I wouldn't count on him playing. Our only strikers are therefore Ibra and Robinho. I would play Nocerino for sure, since he'll be suspended against Catania. I wouldn't mind resting Aquilani, as some before me have said. Maybe Clarence can play?

------------ Ibra ------ Robinho
---------------- Urby
Nocerino --- vBommel ---- Seedorf

Rather Seedorf there than Ambrosini who, apart from being awful this season, offers nothing upfront and would mean playing 3 DMs which is pure madness (Sparta?). We know what happens when we do that. Or of course if the thought of Seedorf scares us too much there is always Aquilani, it depends.
We can play ambro instead of MVB.MVB is playing too much,his performance droped a notch this season.if seedorf is fit,he should start .I'd like to see taiwo too.

We're in full support of you, whatever your problems may be. Good luck to you bro, hope you pass through the problem well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7