AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: So you want Tevez or what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The artwork took me about 25 minutes, so I just hope PSG will not announce the signing of Scarface like, you know, tomorrow.

[Image: tevezmmsmall.png] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Good poll.

I am uncertain betwen the third and the fourth option.

Waste of time and money. I'd rather see ACM sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar again than Carlos Deadbeat
Sign him on loan and then get rid of him when Cassano comes back
Sign the problem child on loan and if he performs well and does not cause problems we should think about it
We're good at rehabilitating. He's great at football. Risk worth taking

Better than Cassano and Robinho. Leader. He will eat Serie A for breakfast. Bring him now
Nope, waste of time and money. And the first option (which I chose) is offensive to Huntelaar. Big Grin The poor guy never got the chance at Milan.

Tevez is a good player, but he's a huge egoist dick, and I don't want a player who gets the ball, runs and shoots all the time. There are a lot of better options out there, and we don't need a striker. Hello Galliani, midfielders please!
completely agree with every single word here but for some starnge reasons I chose the the third opion Smile .
After watching Milan's last couple of games, its obvious that if we have 20m to spend, it should be spent on a midfielder.
I decided to pick the third option. Big Grin
(12-14-2011, 12:47 AM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]After watching Milan's last couple of games, its obvious that if we have 20m to spend, it should be spent on a midfielder.

After watching fLame's comments the last couple of months, its obvious he is a biased fan and couldn't value what's needed

Devilol
Tevez would be waste of time, money & most importantly disgrace to AC Milan. He has nothing to do in a prestigious club like AC Milan. For God sake Tevez, just go to PSG, there you would earn more $$$ & that is what you really want in your life ...
(12-15-2011, 09:16 AM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2011, 12:47 AM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]After watching Milan's last couple of games, its obvious that if we have 20m to spend, it should be spent on a midfielder.

After watching fLame's comments the last couple of months, its obvious he is a biased fan and couldn't value what's needed

Devilol

After reading hitman's comments about flame's comments I decided I am not sure what to think of who to sign Sagrin
Kidding. I like Tevez big time but I agree we should spend for a midfielder if we have to choose.

(12-15-2011, 10:18 AM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Tevez would be waste of time, money & most importantly disgrace to AC Milan. He has nothing to do in a prestigious club like AC Milan. For God sake Tevez, just go to PSG, there you would earn more $$$ & that is what you really want in your life ...

Based on...? Scars? Haircut? Tattoos? Bad breath even?

(12-15-2011, 12:18 PM)Sputnik Wrote: [ -> ]Based on...? Scars? Haircut? Tattoos? Bad breath even?
For being a coward & letting Argentina down in the QF against Germany when it mattered & more importantly for a penalty kick miss against Uruguay at home in Argentina ...

I can't believe it, fans are taking this Tevez news seriously. Its such are shame that AC Milan got a Barca flop & a striker not good enough for the total football philosophy of a great coach like Pep Guardiola. Then there is a Real Madrid flop & Manchester City reject in the ranks & now fans want another Manchester City reject & Argentine flop to be our new hero. I would better get Bejani or Santa Cruz form Manchester City than loser Tevez.
Pages: 1 2 3 4