AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: UEFA Europa League 2018-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Very disappointing that we are not even here.
I got Chelsea vs. Arsenal final. Napoli and Inter are choke artists
Not sure if anyone cares, but Lazio is out of the EL.

0-1 home
0-2 away

Why am I happy? Icon_lol2
(12-17-2018, 09:07 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Very disappointing that we are not even here.

With our recent form, I wish we were still in the competition.  Undecided

Of course, in a bigger picture, that may not allow us to focus on Serie A, but damn, I miss our European actions.  Dodgy
(12-17-2018, 11:00 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I got Chelsea vs. Arsenal final.  Napoli and Inter are choke artists
English teams are real chokers for me Napoli are the favourites they are a complete team. Chelsea are in super poor form they lost to AFC Bournemath by 4-0 and Sarri won't survive till the end of Summer and based on their previous CL when they lost against Roma 3-0 they won't even qualify for Semis and Arsenal are already 1 goal down against BATE borisov they wont going to qualify for next round Big Grin
Right now I'll take Napoli over Chelsea in the final
(02-21-2019, 03:10 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Right now I'll take Napoli over Chelsea in the final

Napoli vs Sevilla in finals
Really don't care who wins, as long as it is not Merda.
(02-21-2019, 10:42 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Really don't care who wins, as long as it is not Merda.

Me too.. as long as its not Merda idgaf too.. my pref a lil bit maybe goes to Chelsea.. Higuain firing them  to glory.. so that they would be appreciative of us letting him leave and getting a discoung on Bakayoko in the end..
come on Frankfurt... just hold out for 10 more minutes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7