AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: UEFA Europa League 2018-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(03-14-2019, 10:39 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]come on Frankfurt... just hold out for 10 more minutes
Inter were awful. If they could play till the Derby i am sure they wouldnt score. Hope they are as bad at the weekend. They will make excuses about having to bring 2 teens on. Tough i say. EF were good. But VERY wasteful.
If they play like this and Gattuso doesn't play too defensive, everyone behind the ball for half the game this is winnable
Time to kill Inter
From the highlights, Inter looked so bad. I could not believe how much space there was between the defense and midfield. I am really hoping a player like Hakan or Pacqueta really can exploit it.
I dunnoe if they were truly awful or they just wanted out of E.L to focus on the league to secure UCL
(03-15-2019, 01:57 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]I dunnoe if they were truly awful or they just wanted out of E.L to focus on the league to secure UCL

maybe it is both.  Sagrin
(03-14-2019, 11:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Time to kill Inter

Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan Okmilan
no better time than this to face Inter. Bum Bum Bum
If Inter play the derby with the same team then we will win by 7 goals to zero Big Grin 
Such a pathetic team with a brainless coach Sagrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7