AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to calciomercato.. we were after Denis Suarez.. but deals are far from done.. Barcelona wants 40m for him.. they got him for 3.5m.. they dont rate him enough to give him chances but they are asking for the sky for him.. what a joke UefaLona is..
(10-11-2018, 09:03 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]According to calciomercato.. we were after Denis Suarez.. but deals are far from done.. Barcelona wants 40m for him.. they got him for 3.5m.. they dont rate him enough to give him chances but they are asking for the sky for him.. what a joke UefaLona is..

they are a joke. WE should offer them Zapata... say he's worth 40m and call it a straight swap...

Denis Suarez would be a good pick up...
if we somehow got Suarez, Paqueta, Ramsay and Ibra. That would have us well placed for the 2nd half of the season to fight for a CL spot. If we get Ramsay and Suarez, I'd be sendign bakayoko bakc to chelsea. Unless he turns it around next two months
Elliott have confidence in Gattuso and are moving for a midfielder and striker in January aside from Paqueta.
(10-11-2018, 10:19 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]they are a joke. WE should offer them Zapata... say he's worth 40m and call it a straight swap...

Denis Suarez would be a good pick up...
if we somehow got Suarez, Paqueta, Ramsay and Ibra. That would have us well placed for the 2nd half of the season to fight for a CL spot. If we get Ramsay and Suarez, I'd be sendign bakayoko bakc to chelsea. Unless he turns it around next two months

Hahhahhah.. i was having a shitty morning at work till i read what u wrote.. now nothing can take away that laughter whenever the thought of Zapata being worth 40m pops up in my head.. a straight swap too at that.. hahhahah
(10-12-2018, 12:11 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]Hahhahhah.. i was having a shitty morning at work till i read what u wrote.. now nothing can take away that laughter whenever the thought of Zapata being worth 40m pops up in my head.. a straight swap too at that.. hahhahah

haha. I'm sometimes funny. it's rare, but it does happen. haha

for the record, I like Suarez, and he'd be a great pickup. But no way he's worth that much. For that I'd rather see us go for Ceballos who is younger and would be cheaper.
It will be hard to get players from big club especially who cost the club a lot. It is better we buy players like Paqueta, big risk but there is no other option to lower the price. We take the risk or provide money at least 50 mil euros per player from top.European clubs.
Matthijs De Ligt rumours from Calciomercato.com :

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ex...m-ju-61325
Tbh.. having Matthis would be great.. but whats the point of signing a rotation player for 50m..? 50m being the minimum Ajax wants for him.. We still have Caldara, Romagnoli and Musacchio for those 2 slots.. even if we take Musacchio as the 4th choice and Matthis to battle it out with Caldara and Romagnoli for the 2 slots, i dont see him being the starter..

Unless of course we are going to change the system and formation again.. 3-5-2 ( 2 wingbacks style and 2 solid mid and 1 technical cam ) or 3-4-2-1
If we're gonna spend that much on an Ajax player then i'd rather it be De Jong.

Speaking of Eredivisie, I hope we are keeping an eye on Bergwijn. He's growing into a very good left winger.
(10-10-2018, 10:29 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ] We need Brasileiro at times like these to give us the lowdown Big Grin

Was thinking of the same thing. I still remember reading how highly he rated Kaka before we signed him and an 18 year old Marcelo that was linked to Milan but beaten by Real Madrid. I’d love to tell him I remember how right he was about him.

I’m excited about Paqueta, haven’t seen much though. I like the potential this signing has. I like the direction we’re going. 

Still need a vice Biglia though and I don’t know how I feel about Ibra sharing the CF spot with Higuain. I just don’t know how they plan on playing both Higuain and Ibra cause I doubt a 37 year old Ibrahimovic would sit on the bench.