AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2018-2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-12-2018, 11:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]Was thinking of the same thing. I still remember reading how highly he rated Kaka before we signed him and an 18 year old Marcelo that was linked to Milan but beaten by Real Madrid. I’d love to tell him I remember how right he was about him.

I’m excited about Paqueta, haven’t seen much though. I like the potential this signing has. I like the direction we’re going. 

Still need a vice Biglia though and I don’t know how I feel about Ibra sharing the CF spot with Higuain. I just don’t know how they plan on playing both Higuain and Ibra cause I doubt a 37 year old Ibrahimovic would sit on the bench.

Another big accurate prediction was Thiago Silva since Silva had failed in his first attempt in Europe and no body rated him except his previous coach and of course Brasileiro.

If we need good opinion that not so biased, Brasileiro is very good source.

Talking about our need, I agree with you, we need Biglia's sub since we dont have player like him, a natural regista. As mentioned in Paqueta's thread, this Brasilian talent is said to have best position in mezzala. So, Bonaventura could be used until Paqueta has adapted with Serie A and Gattuso's tactic. The half season could be enough for him to acclimate the new things he would face.

That Brescia kid is a very good target but he should be given chance to have exprience with Serie A mediocre club before he is ready to replace Biglia. However if Leo or Gattuso thinks he is ready, why not, he could join us this winter mercato. Gattuso could first try Mauri or even Bertolacci so we won't rush Tonali to play in the centre of our formation.
Paredes linked again
(10-13-2018, 01:17 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Paredes linked again

What could be his price now?
(10-13-2018, 02:31 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]What could be his price now?

Zenit paid 23m for him
(10-13-2018, 02:47 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Zenit paid 23m for him

He could cost more than 40 mil euros?

It seems we will get Paqueta but why are we still linked with Barella? I thought Paqueta will be played in left CM and Barella is also a mezzala, no?
(10-13-2018, 03:02 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]He could cost more than 40 mil euros?

It seems we will get Paqueta but why are we still linked with Barella? I thought Paqueta will be played in left CM and Barella is also a mezzala, no?

He won't cost more than 40m

Barella is going to Liverpool
(10-13-2018, 03:08 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]He won't cost more than 40m

Barella is going to Liverpool

I did not expect Barella would go to England in such a young age.
(10-13-2018, 03:21 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]I did not expect Barella would go to England in such a young age.

He wants to play in England
Maybe. He's said that before, but for Italians, Milan/Juve/Inter are the pinnacle. The problem is that Liverpool will no doubt drive up his price to where it's questionable if it'll be worth it. Still, he's a great player and I'd love to get him at Milan.

As for Paredes, I am sure Zenit will ask for 35+mil. Don't know if they'll get it from anyone, but it's not like h
They are strapped for cash. I like Paredes, but there are other options at that price (or lower), like Diawara who I think is a beast and yet to improve.

Another player that's really really impressed this season is Duncan. If we can clean up the midfield by getting rid of Monto, Berto, Mauri, Bakayoko (if he doesn't improve), then Paqueta + Duncan in January will set us straight. Still missing a vice Biglia, I know, but you can't have it all immediately.
(10-13-2018, 09:07 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe. He's said that before, but for Italians, Milan/Juve/Inter are the pinnacle. The problem is that Liverpool will no doubt drive up his price to where it's questionable if it'll be worth it. Still, he's a great player and I'd love to get him at Milan.

As for Paredes, I am sure Zenit will ask for 35+mil. Don't know if they'll get it from anyone, but it's not like h
They are strapped for cash. I like Paredes, but there are other options at that price (or lower), like Diawara who I think is a beast and yet to improve.

Another player that's really really impressed this season is Duncan. If we can clean up the midfield by getting rid of Monto, Berto, Mauri, Bakayoko (if he doesn't improve), then Paqueta + Duncan in January will set us straight. Still missing a vice Biglia, I know, but you can't have it all immediately.

I think, it should be one of our major target in this winter. We are rely so much on Biglia (until now since we haven't tried other option in legitimized match), we need a player who is able to do the Argentine job. We have Paqueta for CM, it should be Biglia's sub we are looking for in winter mercato.