AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Empoli vs Milan 27/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Draw at best , we'll struggle here.They are decent defensively have conceeded less than us despite playing a game more.This & then Sassuolo , Sassuolo who look good so far.I see 2 draws at best in these games.If after 6 games you only have 6/7 points when 3rd/4th was the aim and 4 of those games are Cagliari Empoli Sassuolo Atalanta...clubs with miniscule budgets and far less impressive squads then it's pretty hairy.We're already 5 points off 4th admiteddly with a game in hand but it's not good.
Probable lineup vs. Empoli (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Higuain, Çalhanoglu [Sky]
(09-25-2018, 10:35 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Probable lineup vs. Empoli (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Higuain, Çalhanoglu [Sky]

Probably weakens the defence with Abate but it is what it is.The rest is stat quo.We'll get a draw at
Gattuso could decide to bench Calhanoglu against Empoli. Castillejo (who is the favorite) or Borini could start instead. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

This could add a lot of speed on our left wing.

Good times up ahead.
What are the bets it will end up being Borininho
Of course it will...Cause "experience"...
I think we will win by a 2 goal margin ...
Higuain is doubtful for the Empoli match due to a physical issue. Cutrone was tested in his place
I rather throw Laxalt on the right than having Abate. Hakan or Suso must be rotated, I would not play Suso.
(09-26-2018, 01:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Higuain is doubtful for the Empoli match due to a physical issue. Cutrone was tested in his place

Does that mean Cutrone is ready? If he plays, he will score a brace.  Okmilan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13