AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Lazio vs. Milan 11/25/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Awareness against violence against women
Borini already making 2 mistakes in possession and getting caught out positionally a couple more times. What a useless player
(11-25-2018, 06:07 PM)sleigner Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there a red chalk on most of the player's faces?

"This weekend, all Serie A players, Coaches and officials will step on to the field with a red mark on their cheek, part of the worldwide initiative to combat violence against women."
(11-25-2018, 06:12 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]"This weekend, all Serie A players, Coaches and officials will step on to the field with a red mark on their cheek, part of the worldwide initiative to combat violence against women."

Nice, now I know which means this initiative has been working as intended.
Never realized how much of a cunt Immobile is. Always arguing with the ref and wanting fouls. Then he flat out wacks RR through the back of his calf and puts his hands up to argue that he didn't so anything. What a little bitch!
0-0 at HT.

Lazio was much better for the first 10-15 minutes and the last 5 minutes. In between, the game was balanced and we even had the better opportunities. Calhanoglu had a fierce shot and even Kessie's follow-up were right on target except got deflected.

Suso was very sloppy, despite being involved in two great chances. RR was quite calm in the back, and Donnarumma had a good game.

Cutrone was isolated and had no chance. The few ones that got to his feet were wasted too.

I fail to see why Milinkovic-Savic is worth 120M. 30M or 40M, maybe. 120M, I don't think so. Not from this game.
(Forum is so dead, where is Maldini and Leo excitement?)

Not much to say about match, with a ravaged line up not sure what we are 'allowed' to expect

SMS is another Belotti scenario, they might still be great players as they are still young but 100 or so on them is always a big risk.
(11-25-2018, 06:56 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ](Forum is so dead, where is Maldini and Leo excitement?)

Not much to say about match, with a ravaged line up not sure what we are 'allowed' to expect

Our only hope for this game is Donnarumma playing an out-of-world game saving all shots left and right, then Suso or Cutrone stealing a goal somehow before the end of the game. Big Grin
I hope we can see some more-talented players on pitch for the second half. Borini is a hard worker, but you can see that he just doesn't have the skills.
(11-25-2018, 06:56 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ](Forum is so dead, where is Maldini and Leo excitement?)

SMS is another Belotti scenario, they might still be great players as they are still young but 100 or so on them is always a big risk.

Fell asleep 
apologies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7