AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Roma vs. Milan 2/3/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
2-2
1-2

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Important game. I am happy that Roma is missing half their midfielders and that Alisson is no longer playing for them.

I don't need a big victory. Just a victory would be nice.
A victory. Nothing else will satisfy me. A brace by Piatchenko
A win would be huge here. Obviously good for the table, but also on psychological level. We can get into such confidence that spurs a winning run of several games. We haven't had a run like that in ages. Sure feels that way at least. On the other hand, another loss by Roma especially at home and to a direct rival will surely throw them in deep crisis.
After they lost 7-1, De Francesco's job is 10000% on the line, but not only - they'll do anything to redeem some dignity after that coppa italia match imo. Not to mention, they're currently our most direct rival for 4th place sitting a point beneath us & they play at home.
This game will be a massive test of character. I know even if we lose it's still possible to make CL, but it will be a big statement if we won. Like nefremo said above, if we win I feel like we'll finally break this awful mentality of recent years. It does feel like forever since we've had a consistent run of wins.
What a joke. Two match ban for 'language'. Nothing for spitting, which wasn't even mentioned. He will be 'banned' in Coppa Italia next season when Roma started with facing some lowly sides. What a joke.

I was even hoping that he would receive a comprehensive ban for this extremely unsportsmanlike behavior. This is truly a slap on the wrist.

Quote:Confirmed: Dzeko fined & banned

By Football Italia staffRoma striker Edin Dzeko has been given a two-match Coppa Italia ban and fined €10,000 for his misconduct against Fiorentina on Wednesday.

Roma’s official Twitter page confirmed Dzeko had been punished for ‘using offensive language to protest a decision of the referee’ during the Giallorossi’s 7-1 hammering by Fiorentina in the quarter-finals.
However, the Bosnian is free to face Milan in Serie A this Sunday as the charges relate to a different competition.
It comes after a video clip emerged of the striker appearing to spit at referee Gianluca Manganiello, although that was never conclusive.

https://www.football-italia.net/134115/c...ned-banned
How is it possible that the Super up suspensions carry to the league but the Copa don't???
I am not sure. My guess is that SuperCoppa can be linked to both Serie A and Coppa Italia.

What shocks me the most is that spitting to the referee's face leads to only two match ban. Should have easily been a five or ten match ban, or two-month ban.
meanwhile Radu gets a four match ban
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14