AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Cagliari 2/10/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

DrDejan

OMG, we have a player - Pacqueta - who can make a vertical pass.
Btw, Calhanoglu sucks.
(02-10-2019, 09:56 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]3-0 Piatek after a mess by Cagliari, Piatek finishing but pointing to give credit to Calhangolu ....personally I won't change my mind that if we don't get 4th it will be 75% due to over the limit loyalty to Calahanoglu (and Kessie) by Gattuso.

Please don't be angry, maybe he does that to sell them for bigger money  Devilol
(02-11-2019, 12:35 AM)hwmook Wrote: [ -> ]Cutrone doesn't play well enough to start a whole game but he do well when he is sub in. He will remain to be Jon Dahl Tomasson.

I fuckin HATE TomASSon 

"Oh you guys look at meeee I saved Don Carletto's job because I fucking STOLE Pippo Inzaghi's goal vs Ajax".Dodgy
Tomasson can eat a dick
Hey he stole a goal from INZAGHI; that's an achievement in itself
several occasions, Piatek was already making his run, Hakan and Suso were slow to make that pass.
(02-12-2019, 07:17 AM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]I fuckin HATE TomASSon 

"Oh you guys look at meeee I saved Don Carletto's job because I fucking STOLE Pippo Inzaghi's goal vs Ajax".Dodgy
Tomasson can eat a dick

I don't mind him stealing the goal (sometimes just to make sure of the goal, as long as he was sure that he wasn't offside himself), but I don't like him stealing the credit. That's not cool. And I was surprised that he would even do that. 

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6