AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Chievo vs. Milan 3/9/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Poor performance. But a win. So brilliant. The free kick was World class. Keeper had no chance. Did not see what happened re the Manager. Anyway i am happy. Next match, CANNOT WAIT.
(03-09-2019, 10:38 PM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Its ridiculous that it seems that every goal should go for VAR checking. No offside, no foul, the ref was near/ around when making decisions. is it a must ?

Kessie would have been our topscorer if he practiced more shootings. Suso was invisible. Conti should be 2nd choice atm. Glad for the 3points anyway

Every goal has to go through VAR checking. For obvious ones, that just happens in no time, but I am sure that the referee would need to get a confirmation from upstairs booth too. It is those less obvious and potentially controversial that would take longer, or even require the referee to go to the sideline to watch the video himself. 

LOL at Kessie comment. So true. But then again, if he truly was a good shooter, I am sure that the opponents would start guarding him more tightly instead of just letting him have a go whenever he wants.
Kessie if he practices his shooting in the off season can become very good. He is young and malleable. You can't deny he uses his size well and finds himself in good positins. Calhagnoglu plays so much better in the middle then out wide. Bad performance but this was almost the second team. With some subs we dominated.
Quote:As Conti said: "If we defend so well it's also because of him (Suso)" 

Most tackles Vs Chievo: 3

3 Key passes 
2 Dribbles
88.2% Passing rate
3/4 accurate Long passes
2/3 accurate crosses

He now has a total of 80 key passes this season.

Nothing haters can do about it.

Suso MOTM?

Sagrin
" We lost to Milan because of some kung-fu.” - Domenico Di Carlo

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read all day!  Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol
A win is a win is a win. Not a good performance by any means against the team at the bottom of the table, but I'm not going to complain. You all know about being a Milan fan these last seasons. It's better to win ugly than not at all. The important thing is that after many many years I can see progress. Bring on the Derby.
Shit performance until we scored the 2nd goal, but after that it felt like we were in control. This was a match we would have lost a year ago, or even six months ago. Honestly guys, I think we're going to the Champions League next season. This is not something I would have said last season, but we're a team now, and it makes a huge difference. We're winning even when we're having a bad day, and I definitely fancy our chances against Inter in the derby next weekend.
The thing is, we know how to raise our level now. We might start badly, even play badly until late in the game, but we do know how to push that little bit harder now, and get the result that we need. You can tell the mentality of the players has completely changed.
MOTM should be Castillejo
Throughout the match, i always see him running, combative, and most of our dangerous attack come from him.
Some moment we went to 4-2-3-1 and we can see how effective he was in SS role (It's only against chievo though)
(03-10-2019, 02:51 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, we know how to raise our level now. We might start badly, even play badly until late in the game, but we do know how to push that little bit harder now, and get the result that we need. You can tell the mentality of the players has completely changed.

We are like Juve now, playing crap but collecting maximum points. That's what you need to do in the league. I hope Inter and Roma continue to drop points so that we can breathe easy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12