AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Udinese 4/2/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2-0 Milan

3-4-1-2 probable formation
Ler's see who will leave Milan first
Gattuso or Suso Big Grin
Lol Rishav kant

Where do you see that probable formation? Gazzetta and Sky still says Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu
2-0 to us. We will play rubbish though.
from AC Milan official Twitter:

Gattuso: "I have something in mind for tomorrow's game with Udinese. We might play differently. Against both Inter and Samp we conceded early goals and this made it more difficult"

Gattuso: "We made some changes to our system of play during the past two games. We have the right men to play in a 3-man defence and with a Trequartista."
Conti injured
(04-01-2019, 05:07 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Conti injured

Is he made of glass?  Dodgy
(04-01-2019, 04:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]from AC Milan official Twitter:

Gattuso: "I have something in mind for tomorrow's game with Udinese. We might play differently. Against both Inter and Samp we conceded early goals and this made it more difficult"

Gattuso: "We made some changes to our system of play during the past two games. We have the right men to play in a 3-man defence and with a Trequartista."

Both Gazzetta and Sky claiming line ups 24 hours to match time are rarely wrong, let's see if Gattuso can troll them Tongue if ends up being the supposed 3 man defense late in Sampdoria game when Conti was pushing up, it was nothing to be excited about.
Baka should play in his regular position and not at right flank and 2 strikers upfront
We shouldn't have shuffled the starting line up so much. We were on a good run of games with Paqueta Yoko Kessie in midfield and Calha Piatek Suso upfront. Arguably I'd let Castillejo start and put Suso in as a sub because he's been doing nothing. I know Castillejo didn't play well last game but he never does great at LW, he's better at RW which is occupied by a rather out of form Suso at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7