AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
2 handballs not given penalty,
1 foul and ladri got penalty,

Calabria is a shit player no matter what people said,

Only bakayoko and piatek showed what a Milan should look like
The fuck is borini on milan payroll
The fuck is suso on milan payroll

Milan could just hire me for free, and i'll do the same job as them.
Standing around, and holding ball, and doing simple backpass
yes we self-destructed, but f*** the ref, couple of jube players should have been carded, Bentacur especially during 1st half and eventually he got away to finish the game 'clean'

again those refs must be briefed and have one f**in standard on when to review VAR or not. its questionable on few important occasion yet ref didnt bother to check. ( not just this game)

lastly, if we didnt qualify and have limited budget, I dont care how L&M would manage to rebuild , but too many players must be kicked out of this team.
So frustrated that we just can't beat that team of cunts. It has been way too long.
Just had to settle myself... I think it was a lost opportunity to grab a point. As much as I dislike the decision making from the referee, I think the team has themselves to blame. There were 3 or 4 clear opportunities to score, but failed to make most of it.

Thinking about the game, our team is on par with Juventus B-team, and they still have quite a distance to catch up to reach the top.

I agreed, how the hell Bentacur get away from a single card. That dude and Madzukic...
(04-06-2019, 07:10 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]So frustrated that we just can't beat that team of cunts. It has been way too long.

It will take many more years I'm afraid.
#GrintusoOut is back!!!
(04-06-2019, 07:10 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]So frustrated that we just can't beat that team of cunts. It has been way too long.

Things will be different next season. 
With 3 weeks last summer and 1 month in January, Leo and Paolo managed to bring in the right pieces as starters and the bench. Samu, Piatek, Paqueta, Bakayoko, and hopefully Caldara and Laxalt will come good as well. 

It all hinges upon whether we make the CL if we want to up our quality greatly, but with them at the helm we will improve our team regardless.

Just remember that over half of our current team are the remains of banter era and Chinaboyz, but we've still managed to improve our team enough to challenge for 4th up till now.

This is still year 0 guys, I can only see us trending up from here on out.
(04-06-2019, 07:14 PM)edzizzo Wrote: [ -> ]Just had to settle myself... I think it was a lost opportunity to grab a point. As much as I dislike the decision making from the referee, I think the team has themselves to blame. There were 3 or 4 clear opportunities to score, but failed to make most of it.

Thinking about the game, our team is on par with Juventus B-team, and they still have quite a distance to catch up to reach the top.

I agreed, how the hell Bentacur get away from a single card. That dude and Madzukic...

Mandzukic could have got two red cards all by himself. 

Same story every year against Juventus. Actually, I bet you can't find another team in Italy that has lost more consistently to them than Milan. Parma got a point, Genoa even won. All other teams, occasionally would get a point or even a point here or there. We just keep losing. 

and Donnarumma and Paqueta had to get injured.. 

Top 4 spot is no longer ours to lose. Inter-Atalanta this week and Milan-Lazio next week may define the season. (and I may have to miss Milan-Lazio game next week. Dodgy)
(04-06-2019, 07:18 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]Things will be different next season. 
With 3 weeks last summer and 1 month in January, Leo and Paolo managed to bring in the right pieces as starters and the bench. Samu, Piatek, Paqueta, Bakayoko, and hopefully Caldara and Laxalt will come good as well. 

It all hinges upon whether we make the CL if we want to up our quality greatly, but with them at the helm we will improve our team regardless.

Just remember that over half of our current team are the remains of banter era and Chinaboyz, but we've still managed to improve our team enough to challenge for 4th up till now.

This is still year 0 guys, I can only see us trending up from here on out.

You mean year 0, take 6.  Sagrin
If Conti is fit, he has to play. Calabri la has been terrible. But this is Gattuso.
Suso, 10 shit games in a row, still starts.
Samu, 1 shit game = bench. Where is the consistency and fairness? Can Samu also get 10 games?
Calabria, shit game after shit game, but plays all game every game. Same with Kessie, same with Hakan.

By the way, I am actually convinced that Calabria is plain simple DUMB. I'm not even talking of only football inteligence, but in general. He is truly an idiot, incapable of judging certain situations.

Kessie......we are fucked that we have to spend 24mil for his purchase this summer. This is a midfielder incapable of making the simplest of passes....time and time again. It's actually scary how consistently shit he is. In stoppage time today, he receives the ball and has no pressure on him. He has Samu straight down the line. Instead of making a simple pass on the ground to samu so that he can cross...Kessie fails to bring the ball down and then sends a pass in the air that was 5 meters too long anyway. Where is this potential that people talk about??? I've been saying this since last year??? Where????

Musacchio....similar to Calabria, he might actually not be very inteligent in general. Time and time again he made odd decisions on the ball. Time and time again he was right on the line of costing us a goal. Finally, he did.

Hakan and Suso = 2 players that should be leading our attacks. However, Hakan and Suso = complete failure in every! Single! Game!

Borini...what's there to be said. This is a player that should be getting 5 mins at the end of games to waste time. Instead, he starts.

Rodriguez = nothing. Couole chances to cross ended up in horrible crosses. Again, like in every other game.

Gattuso...has to go at the end of the season. 4th place or not. This is simply not good enough. And the fact that certain players play no matter what is criminal.
But more so than that, almost 2 years into his tenure, and we have no style and have ZERO fluidity. I can close my eyes and tell you exactly where each player will be when we have the ball. It's so predictable and rigid. It's so basic that we look like a youth team. It's ok to do this when we defend, but not when we attack. Positional exchanges are a must. Combinations (3 player combos, 3rd man runs, etc) are a must. We are so easy to defend and so boring...which is why teams easily neutralize us and we create almost no goal scoring opportunities.

The ref. I'd like to always believe there is no foul play from refs and everything is in good faith. But how do you do that??? How was thag handball on Sandro not a PK is beyind my understanding. How in the world did Bentancur not receive a yellow? How did Mandzukic not get a yellow until the 85th minute?? How did he then ot receive a red for kicking out at Romagnoli??? How are certain incidents pertaining to Juventus not reviewed???
I am a Pro-VAR person....but what is the point of VAR if all the decisions lie with 1 person still?!?!
The refereeing today was comical. Disguisting even.

Still, we have only ourselves to blame.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18