AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I thought Canadian plays ice hockey..
(04-09-2019, 04:34 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Canadian plays ice hockey..

Sagrin
(04-09-2019, 03:02 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Well enough to qualify for the World Cup..............................................................................if it's a 100 team World Cup Big Grin

For anybody bored here's the link www.canpl.ca

just checked and found that Canada participated in only one WC (1986), and lost all three matches in the group stage, scoring zero goals as well. Icon_lol2

Sounds like my home country China, who was able to go to only one WC (2002), lost all three matches in the group stage, and scored zero goals. Icon_lol2

Not sure if any other country has ever achieved such feat. Big Grin
(04-09-2019, 05:32 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]just checked and found that Canada participated in only one WC (1986), and lost all three matches in the group stage, scoring zero goals as well. Icon_lol2

Sounds like my home country China, who was able to go to only one WC (2002), lost all three matches in the group stage, and scored zero goals. Icon_lol2

Not sure if any other country has ever achieved such feat. Big Grin

You forget legendary El Salvador who had participated twice in WC and lost all of matches snd scored just one including in 10-1 defeat against Hungary in 1982 Big Grin
Sooo City was awarded a penalty for the sane exact handball!!!
(04-09-2019, 06:21 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]You forget legendary El Salvador who had participated twice in WC and lost all of matches snd scored just one including in 10-1 defeat against Hungary in 1982 Big Grin

But they scored a goal! The same cannot be said about Canada or China. Big Grin

And Canada and China are both large countries! Big Grin
Quote:Juventus-AC Milan: Mandzukic risks 4-match ban upon FIGC prosecutor's request

Today is the judgment day for Mario Mandzukic. The federal prosecutor Giuseppe Pecoraro has asked for the use of TV replays to sanction the hit the Croatian striker gave to AC Milan' captain Alessio Romagnoli in the final minutes of the matchup at the Allianz Stadium on Saturday evening.

Yesterday, the designator of Serie A referees Niccola Rizzoli explained that "evidently the VAR (Calvarese) did not consider it violent conduct and therefore did not report it to the referee (Fabbri)".

If the episode was also overlooked by VAR and therefore not present in the report of the match officials, the sports judge Gerardo Mastrandrea will have to evaluate the TV replays. During the day the verdict will arrive: Mandzukic risks up to 4 matches of disqualification due to particularly serious violent conduct.

Meanwhile, the president of the AIA, Nicchi, is convincing to give the referees permission to explain their decisions from next season: not giving interviews but with a written report.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ju...ecut-12313

Quote:Official: Mandzukic escapes ban

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic has escaped retrospective punishment for his kick at Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli on Saturday.

FIGC prosecutor Giuseppe Pecoraro asked for the incident to be reviewed by the governing body’s sporting judiciary.

However, it was ruled on Tuesday that the Croat’s gesture was not considered to be an act of violent conduct.

Elsewhere, one-match bans have been handed out to Chievo’s Mattia Bani, Genoa’s Stefano Sturaro, Udinese’s Marvin Zeegelar, Lazio’s Milan Badelj, Torino’s Andrea Belotti, Cagliari’s Luca Ceppitelli, Roma’s Aleksandar Kolarov and Empoli’s Domenico Maietta.

Finally, Sampdoria have been fined €3,000 after their fans aimed insulting chants towards the referee.

https://www.football-italia.net/136791/o...scapes-ban

Devilf Devilf Devilf
i missed the kick. was it that bad?
as in, did it warrant a suspension
(04-10-2019, 03:05 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]i missed the kick. was it that bad?
as in, did it warrant a suspension

According to Rizzoli, there was no 'violence'. I guess Romagnoli had to get his leg broken then; but even so, I suppose they can still claim that he wasn't murdered so there was still no 'violence'. 

That motherfucker Mandzukic is nothing but violent. He has a cuntface that fits perfect in that filthy team.
I am going to move on, but allow me for one more round of venting.

When the ball hit Sandro's arm, they said there was no "intent" so there was no foul; when that mofo Mandzukic kicked at Romagnoli, they said there was no "damage" so there was no foul; when there were both "intent" and "damage" (Mandzukic grabbed Castillejo's arms for several hands, and Castillejo fell, albeit a bit soft), they just looked away--there was still no foul, I guess!

In a strange sense, I am kind of happy to see that Mandzukic was handed no ban, because it would have served us no good whatsoever anyway even if he was banned for the rest of the season. Now at least it was another piece of evidence (not that anyone would need more of that to know) how dirty Ladri is and how corrupted Italian referees are.

I am also relieved that Romagnoli didn't retaliate. Trust me, he would for sure get ejected and miss our important game against Lazio.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18