AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Juventus vs. Milan (April 6, 2019, 18:00 CET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Juve win away at Cagliari, and napoli defeat a Empoli.... maybe would make Juve take it easy this game. maybe... a chance for us
They probably wont.. they gonna wrap their league title Asap and then start fielding their bench warmers and reserves for games to breed the youngsters and keep the others happy..
Ronaldo will most probably will not start so there is a big chance that we can stop them. Gattuso should park the biggest bus possible and someone most probably Piatek or Suso to dive in Juve Penalty box to score the penalty. Juve 0-1 Milan
(04-04-2019, 04:01 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]Juve win away at Cagliari, and napoli defeat a Empoli.... maybe would make Juve take it easy this game. maybe... a chance for us

Or, they may want to wrap it up, because they can actually secure Scudetto this weekend. If they win and Napoli lose, they will lead by 21 points with 7 games left. They own H2H, I believe, so they will win the whole this weekend, and can afford just forgetting about it for the rest of the season.

(04-04-2019, 06:20 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: [ -> ]They probably wont.. they gonna wrap their league title Asap and then start fielding their bench warmers and reserves for games to breed the youngsters and keep the others happy..

My thought too. 

I think it is quite likely that Juventus will start with some strong lineup, and see how it goes. We will need to resist and survive the first half, if it is still 0-0, then they may let us have an easy second half. Either way, they are not going to exhaust themselves for sure.
Who would have thought three weeks ago, that we are going to beg pts from juve.atalanta just a point behind....
I'm gonna go against the grain and predict a 2-1 Juve victory. I think it'll be closer than the experts think
Suso is back for the 4-3-3 . Yes ! Smile
GUYS

Wait for it..

Borini was tested as a left winger in the 4-3-3 in today's training, with Calhanoglu doing the left mezzala role [Sky]

BORINI SCORPION KICK INCOMING
The Milan lineup tested in today's training:
Reina, Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu, Suso, Piatek, Borini

[@AntoVitiello]
Lord against Juve

Smilie_schal6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18