AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Lazio 4/24/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(04-24-2019, 04:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]A group of around 50 Lazio ultras unveiled a banner “honouring Benito Mussolini” in Milan today while chanting football slogans ahead of the Coppa Italia semi-final.

Nothing surprising from SchutzStaffel Nazio. Well I would like to suggest to drop both Bakayoko and Kessie I can sense what is coming. Racist Chants will gonna affect their Gameplay
(04-24-2019, 05:46 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing surprising from SchutzStaffel Nazio. Well I would like suggest to drop both Bakayoko and Kessie I can sense what is coming. Racist Chants will gonna affect their Gameplay

They're chanting racist chants outside the stadium now

I hope Bakayoko scores a golazo
(04-24-2019, 05:49 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]They're chanting racist chants outside the stadium now

I hope Bakayoko scores a golazo
They can even do it inside the stadium they have full support of farthest right parties
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Reina, Musacchio, Caldara, Romagnoli, Calabria, Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt, Suso, Piatek, Castillejo #milanlazio #timcup
So it is true that Gattuso will try 3-man back line. Hmm.
Pissed off and in a bit of disbelief at the news about Lazio's fans! Really? Honouring Mussolini? Fuck them – let's kick some ass tonight! I hope Kessie and Bakayoko dominate the midfield!
(04-24-2019, 07:16 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]So it is true that Gattuso will try 3-man back line. Hmm.

Not a good Idea I think
I wonder if the Lazio management will come out and roast these assholes publically. Dissassociate themselves with those people and ban them from their games. You might not be able to do something about ut when they are out in public, but you certainly can ban them from attending your games.

I also wonder if the "great sportsman" Acerbi will come out and publically stand with Bakayoko and Kessie and tell these assholes off.

As sad as it is...i doubt either one of those things will happen.
any good streams guys?
(04-24-2019, 07:33 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the Lazio management will come out and roast these assholes publically. Dissassociate themselves with those people and ban them from their games. You might not be able to do something about ut when they are out in public, but you certainly can ban them from attending your games.

I also wonder if the "great sportsman" Acerbi will come out and publically stand with Bakayoko and Kessie and tell these assholes off.

As sad as it is...i doubt either one of those things will happen.

Lazio is a political party with a football wing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11