AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Abate went out with a bang. Heart
Thank you Abate!  Okmilan
Wow! What a save from Donnarumma!
And Abate will thank Donnarumma, who by the way just made another excellent save.
Full time. We did our job today. Let's hope Juventus will do theirs.
Bye Abate Sad
The Chinese commentators here remind that if Inter Milan get two draws, Atalanta get 1 win and 1 loss, and we get two wins, then we will still lose out on the 3-way tie-breaking. so we will need both Juventus and Napoli do their job now.
Thank you Abate! For a couple of season, a very very good RB. Underrated for most of his career imo. Sad to see him go, but he gave most of his career to Milan and i'm glad the crowd gave him that ovation.

Now...
FORZA JUVENTUS!!! Big Grin
(05-19-2019, 07:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Abate! For a couple of season, a very very good RB. Underrated for most of his career imo. Sad to see him go, but he gave most of his career to Milan and i'm glad the crowd gave him that ovation.

Now...
FORZA JUVENTUS & NAPOLI!!! Big Grin

fixed. see above post. Big Grin
(05-19-2019, 07:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Abate! For a couple of season, a very very good RB. Underrated for most of his career imo. Sad to see him go, but he gave most of his career to Milan and i'm glad the crowd gave him that ovation.

Now...
FORZA JUVENTUS!!! Big Grin

Forza Ronaldo Sagrin Fixed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21