AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(05-19-2019, 08:18 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]We should take care of our own business and not rely on other teams to help us.  If we miss out on CL, it'll be deserved

Yeah... and honestly, would we have wanted to help Juve out if the situation was reversed?
They've already won the title. Why should they try? I'd play all my subs and bench the starters
Guys....it's not about helping anyone out. It's about attitude and integrity. The Juventus players are not showing any of that at the moment. Laughing when the miss chances and individualistic trying to score goals from all over the field with stupid shots.

I don't give a shit if they lose and they play the way they always play. This is not the way they always play.

Why should Napoli give a shit? But they do. They've totally dominated Inter in the 1st half and are playing like they always do. These Juventus cunts are first and foremost disrespecting their own fans.
Juve seem to be trying a bit harder now, at least.
Partly the coach too to motivate the guys. No way Allegri is coming to Milan next year because he'd want CL next year.
Yeah it's done. We can't blame anyone else though, we threw away a four-point lead. So close.
This season is sadly over for us
(05-19-2019, 08:51 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's done. We can't blame anyone else though, we threw away a four-point lead. So close.

What you talking about, Willis?  Napoli up 2-0
Napoli up 2 goals!
(05-19-2019, 08:55 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]This season is sadly over for us

No it isn't.  Merda can still miss out.  Don't underestimate Empoli
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21