AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Milan vs. Frosinone 5/19/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I think we'll beat Frosinone, but I'm honestly very pessimistic about Juve vs Atalanta. Juve basically stopped playing after they won the Scudetto, and I think they'll be happy with a draw here. Historically we are also their main rival in Italy, so all in all I think there's very little incentive for them to want to win this match beyond looking good in front of their fans. I predict a draw or an Atalanta win.
Atalanta got best by Lazio in coppa finals.. i hope this dents their confidence and the fuck it from here like we did after losing to Inter
I think we will win 3-0. And so we should. With all respect the opposition are rubbish. On top of that we are chasing something big.
I don't remember any game this season that we score 2+ goals within the first 30 minutes and that somehow we can watch a game without biting nails throughout.

I hope that this will be one of those long overdue "happy" games, instead of one against Benevento last season.
I don't take Frosinone lightly last time We couldn't able to beat them
3-0 Milan

Roma wins
Torino draws
Inter drops three points
Atalanta draws

3. Atalanta - 66
4. Inter - 66
5. Milan - 65
6. Roma - 65
Well shit, Juve just sacked Allegri. Now I really don't expect their players to care at all against Atalanta.
(05-17-2019, 01:05 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Well shit, Juve just sacked Allegri. Now I really don't expect their players to care at all against Atalanta.

We can still qualify if Inter drops points
(05-17-2019, 01:05 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Well shit, Juve just sacked Allegri. Now I really don't expect their players to care at all against Atalanta.

Oh really? Maybe there will be this 'new coach' effect so we can expect a Juventus win finally. Icon_lol2

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw the news. It seems that he will still be coaching for the rest of the season.
The most satisfying outcome would be if we took the CL spot from Merda. Atalanta deserves CL tbh with how they've played all season and the resources at their disposal, but not more than Milan in my biased opinion Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21