AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Marco Giampaolo's 4312
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A discussion of Marco Giampaolo's 4312
In recent years Marco Giampaolo has impressed many with stints in charge of Empoli and, more recently, Sampdoria. Arguably, the (Swiss born) Italian has over-achieved with both clubs whilst playing an entertaining brand of football. When news of Maurizio Sarri's departure from Napoli first broke the media identified the 50 year old Giampaolo as a possible replacement.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/4402...giampaolo/
mazen, where did you copy this from? put a source. It is one thing to copy tweets or even football-italia articles but we can't do this from everywhere.
(06-26-2019, 02:08 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]mazen, where did you copy this from? put a source. It is one thing to copy tweets or even football-italia articles but we can't do this from everywhere.

hahahahahhaha... his "source" is just another comment from another forum Head on wall Facepalm
Yes it was the full comment from that forum, what you see now is after my edit.
anyway, i do not like the fact that giampaolo allow RB and LB to contribute to attack rarely
tuttosport: What Milan has shown so far in the preparations is not optimistic .. The reassuring position in Milan is the defense led by Romagnioli and Duarte and succeeded Donnarumma
#Fabio_Capello:

suso..!? He has played for the past few years as a winger, now he has changed his position and become a playmaker. I am not convinced that he will succeed in this center, because he tends more to the old position