AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: ACM graphic art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I wouldn't really call it "art" but anyway...

I'll be uploading some stuff I make here, hope you like them.

[img][Image: dutchrpmcartel.png]

you know him

[Image: pipocartel.png]

Very well done Sputnik. Well I think a little appreciation for Sputnik efforts will not harm the reputation of any body here. Good job mate. Okmilan
(01-14-2012, 12:52 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Very well done Sputnik. Well I think a little appreciation for Sputnik efforts will not harm the reputation of any body here. Good job mate. Okmilan

thanks mate.
more to come soon, I ll give it a shot with some proper Milan wallpapers.

Any suggestions about the themes? Fans, players, Barbara?

(01-14-2012, 04:22 PM)Sputnik Wrote: [ -> ]thanks mate.
more to come soon, I ll give it a shot with some proper Milan wallpapers.

Any suggestions about the themes? Fans, players, Barbara?
Well Barbara is HeartHeartHeartHeart ..... Anything about here is higly appreciated Sagrin

As for the players, well to be honest, apart from Nesta & Pato, we don't really have those iconic players any more ... I mean once upon a time, we had Maldini, $hevchenko, Kaka, Gattuso, Inzaghi, ...... Now not so much. Undecided

The flair is missing in AC Milan these days.
Good work, Sputnik, my friend. Okmilan
Great work Big Grin

If I remember correctly, Gullit was a N.10. Did he borrow the shirt from Maldini?
probably so. also, it is a bit strange that the numbers are on the chest instead of back. Smile
Can I make a request here Sputnik? I want a very fascinating and fantasizing image of Barbara Heart So intense that if Pato pays a visit to MM and sees it, he starts feeling jealous of us. DevilfJoker smile
(03-11-2012, 12:02 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I make a request here Sputnik? I want a very fascinating and fantasizing image of Barbara Heart So intense that if Pato pays a visit to MM and sees it, he starts feeling jealous of us. DevilfJoker smile

fascinating and fantasizing you say? I'll see what I can do fella.
I just hope Berlu wont visit MM.
(03-19-2012, 10:33 PM)Sputnik Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope Berlu wont visit MM.

Galliani does and he will tell Berlu Big Grin

Pages: 1 2