AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-16-2020, 09:22 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]RB Leipzig have offered €20M for Suso.
[Il Giornale]

how about Emil Forsberg swap deal.
mediaset

fiorentina wants suso on loan
mediaset

boban in contacts for dani olmo who is followed by a number of european big clubs. if failed, plan b is roma's under
Milan should always try to go above and beyond, so why should we settle with under? Grinundwech
(01-16-2020, 09:22 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]RB Leipzig have offered €20M for Suso.
[Il Giornale]

Take it and run

(01-16-2020, 09:27 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]how about Emil Forsberg swap deal.

That works too. 

(01-16-2020, 10:19 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Milan should always try to go above and beyond, so why should we settle with under? Grinundwech

Not a fan of Under. I say we go Olmo or nothing.
Olmo's for the summer
(01-16-2020, 11:34 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Olmo's for the summer

I'd rather wait then. Why bring Under when we're getting Olmo and not playing with wingers?

And that's not taking into account the fact I don't rate him either. Not good enough for Roma but good enough for us?

In before someone mentions Politano. I think Politano is a much better player and just suffering from not having a spot in Conte's team. But my initial comment works for this too... Why Politano when we're not playing with wingers? to play RM or SS? why sing a player to play him out of position. Particularly when Samu has done well so far playing as a RM.
(01-17-2020, 12:01 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather wait then. Why bring Under when we're getting Olmo and not playing with wingers?

And that's not taking into account the fact I don't rate him either. Not good enough for Roma but good enough for us?

"Under can play in a variety of roles out wide, as a support striker or a trequartista."

also, we bought Romagnoli from Roma.  I don't rate Under.  I'm just saying
(01-17-2020, 12:04 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]"Under can play in a variety of roles out wide, as a support striker or a trequartista."

also, we bought Romagnoli from Roma.  I don't rate Under.  I'm just saying

"Suso can play in a variety of roles out wide, as a support striker or a trequartista."

Look... he can play those roles... he's just shit at them.  Devilol 

But I do get your point about the Roma thing but I'd add that Romagnoli was breaking into the first team at a young age while Under was a starter that's been sent to the bench.
olmo to milan 20M plus adds on, 30M. 5yrs 2.5m will joij this month.