AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 2019-2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-18-2020, 10:14 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]A person who have any decent knowledge of football knows that EPL is toughest league. UEFA ranks considers a list of factors. 

Ricrado Rodriguez 
Hakan
Rebic(before joining Frankfurt he was Fiorentina flop)
Kingsley Coman(juve flop)

33 years old Miroslav Klose went to Serie A and scored 67 goals for fun until 38 years old  Icon_lol2
(01-19-2020, 02:49 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who thinks that selling Piatek would be madness, btw? We can't play 4-4-2 for the rest of the season with only two real forwards in our squad, especially not when one is a kid and the other is 38!

If we sell Piatek, I'm sure another CF will arrive so no worry at all if we can get a good price out of him
(01-19-2020, 02:49 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who thinks that selling Piatek would be madness, btw? We can't play 4-4-2 for the rest of the season with only two real forwards in our squad, especially not when one is a kid and the other is 38!

Agreed. After today’s match, no way Ibra can regularly go 90’ without small injuries here and there. 

I think this match has to solidify the need for a great Defensive mid. Would help break up counters while allowing Bennacer, Theo and Conti less defensive pressure. This player needs to be fast to make up for our slow/technical combo of Roma/Kjaer.

For me, this is the must sign for winter. Def RB and LB would help too.
piatek to be sold, elliot cash in, rebic gets more starts... everybody happy
(01-18-2020, 03:05 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they are (click baits). This new management doesn't seem to let too many outsiders know what they are doing. Simon Kjaer, Asmir Begovic, ... how many can say that they knew beforehand?

I am surely not going to get myself excited over any rumors. Honestly, not even who we have or don't have on the roster. Remember when we got Caldara? Remember how he was hyped and his potential partnership with Romagnoli was touted? Who would have thought that this guy left without even playing one Serie A game for us? And it even seems that he left with a lot of frustration and anger, what the actual fuck? (I can understand from his perspective, but hey, if I have to pick a side between him and Milan, you know my answer.).

The only thing that will make me happy is the 3 points on pitch. Smile

Yep. Most of the rumors that turn out to be true come from outside the club. Good to see.

(01-19-2020, 12:30 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Ricky Massara insists Milan “have no further transfers planned, but we’ll see if there are opportunities to reinforce the team further.”

football italia

Nek Minnit... Ac Milan sign Mister X

(01-19-2020, 03:19 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind giving him another chance either. As long as Suso is gone, everyone else is okay with a second chance.

yep

(01-19-2020, 04:58 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. After today’s match, no way Ibra can regularly go 90’ without small injuries here and there. 

I think this match has to solidify the need for a great Defensive mid. Would help break up counters while allowing Bennacer, Theo and Conti less defensive pressure. This player needs to be fast to make up for our slow/technical combo of Roma/Kjaer.

For me, this is the must sign for winter. Def RB and LB would help too.

depends on what we play. If we're sticking to 4-4-2 than we just need an upgrade on Kessie. Shouldn't be too hard. the guy is nothing more than a puppy running after a ball.

a proper backup LB would be good plus an upgraded RB. Conti is great going forward but still shaky defensively. Prone to mistakes and getting caught out of position.
(01-18-2020, 02:58 PM)winstonwolfe Wrote: [ -> ]It appears that Dani Olmo not coming to Milan.

ceballos 2. boban and maldini are smart. they wont bring him
David Moyes 'desperately' wants Kessie at West Ham. Sell him for 20M-25M.

As Olmo deal looks off, how about Todd Cantwell of Norwich City.
(01-19-2020, 04:03 PM)Declare Variables Not War Wrote: [ -> ]33 years old Miroslav Klose went to Serie A and scored 67 goals for fun until 38 years old  Icon_lol2

Drogba was scoring in the EPL until 38
Giggs until 40
Sheringham until he was 39
Even Dean Windass was scoring in the EPL until near 40 and he was less than average.

Aduriz is 38 and still scoring in La Liga 
Cazorla is still tearing it up at 36
Joaquin is scoring Hat tricks at 39 in la liga 

Pizarro scoring in the Bundesliga at over 40

You can pick out a quality forward that with bags of experience and great positioning that scored in any top league until 37/38/39.Thats no way to measure how good or bad a league is.

Now is the EPL better than Serie A  is the Bundesliga or La Liga  yes at the top they are.
Is any of them even the EPL the hardest or toughest league to ay in.Impossible to answer unless every team from 7th to bottom played off against each other.
We know Italys top 4 is probably weaker and we also know Italian teams dont give a damn about the EL.
But I dont think the EPL is thee undisputed toughest league going....and using Klose scoring as a measuring stick or maybe a laughing point is ridiculous when that happens in every league.
(01-20-2020, 06:03 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Drogba was scoring in the EPL until 38
Giggs until 40
Sheringham until he was 39
Even Dean Windass was scoring in the EPL until near 40 and he was less than average.

Aduriz is 38 and still scoring in La Liga 
Cazorla is still tearing it up at 36
Joaquin is scoring Hat tricks at 39 in la liga 

Pizarro scoring in the Bundesliga at over 40

You can pick out a quality forward that with bags of experience and great positioning that scored in any top league until 37/38/39.Thats no way to measure how good or bad a league is.

Now is the EPL better than Serie A  is the Bundesliga or La Liga  yes at the top they are.
Is any of them even the EPL the hardest or toughest league to ay in.Impossible to answer unless every team from 7th to bottom played off against each other.
We know Italys top 4 is probably weaker and we also know Italian teams dont give a damn about the EL.
But I dont think the EPL is thee undisputed toughest league going....and using Klose scoring as a measuring stick or maybe a laughing point is ridiculous when that happens in every league.

I personally think that if you had the bottom 7 from every league play against each other in a comp then the Serie A would come on top with the EPL behind with the others trailing miles behind.
the "shit" Serie A teams are very organised so despite not having the big names or the state of the art facilities, they tend to be more solid than the weaker teams from the other leagues.
Milan have Wigan and USA international Antonee Robinson ready to go, it’s reported, as soon as Ricardo Rodriguez leaves the club as fenerbache is struck with fffp atm.

football italia